If you need photography quotes to describe your moment, this article is for you. Even though everyone has beautiful memories, not everyone is careful enough to capture moments that are important to them in life. These quotes about photography serve as an inspiration to people who not only have the need to feel but also want to be reminded of moments important to them for a long time. Such events should not only be hidden in their memories but seen in reality. This is why, in this article, we share quotes for photography as well as photography quotes about moments. We also look at photographer quotes among others.
In recent times, photography has gained a higher level of popularity and it has impacted society greatly. It has enabled people to see and meet individuals as well as celebrities they have never met before. More so, with pictures, they have in their imagination, the idea of places they have never been before. Therefore, if you need to motivate yourself, these quotes will help you achieve that quickly. You can also share them with your loved ones and colleagues.
READ ALSO: Funny WhatsApp status
These quotes about pictures are best considered to inspire you when the tides are low or to arouse your interest when your love for pictures seems to be waning. Pictures are a beautiful piece of art that can make you have a longing so deep or reach out to things that you may never have wanted before. It has its own way of inspiring anyone, whether it is in black and white or bright with colours. These quotes below, hopefully, should do that for you.
- Life stands at ease when my camera shot it.
- A hundred words fail me, a thousand words I spoke, as I behold my love in pictures.
- I looked at a picture once, I forgot all about it, I looked at another picture once and remembered it for a long time.
- You either see a moment of pleasure or a moment of embarrassment when you look at a picture.
- The click of the picture jerked me up; I saw my picture and wondered when I was this beautiful.
- To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place. I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. - Elliott Erwitt
Throughout history, popular photographers have produced stunning pictures that have stood the test of time and also made an impact. Their careful ways of choosing the spot, pose and position of their subjects of focus have yielded a maximum result that the young generation of leaders is learning from. History likes to shapen us, it takes us to the past revealing events that are long gone. Photographs shot in the past, therefore, give us a glimpse into the now. Consequently, if you are a photographer who needs motivation, the quotes below are for you.
- You get engrossed when you are behind the camera, there's so much to see that you forget you are there.
- You are fulfilled when you snap with people than to click the shutter.
- There is a shade of difference between the photograph and the picture, they are both real in reality.
- Can we click the shutter in the dark? The bright light is needed to take a wonderful picture.
- A photographer is like a cod, which produces a million eggs in order that one may reach maturity. - George Bernard Shaw
- The eyes are the best camera to use when taking pictures.
READ ALSO: Inspiring quotes about happiness
Quotes for photography
Photography over the years has quotes about photos which have been written by photography lovers and professionals. Are you a fan too? Read these interesting quotes to inspire yourself.
- The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, even when the people in it do. Andy Warhol
- With a camera, love goes around.
- The picture that you took with your camera is the imagination you want to create with reality. - Scott Lorenzo
- Photograph: a picture painted by the sun without instruction in art. - Ambrose Bierce
- Taking pictures is savouring life intensely, every hundredth of a second. - Marc Riboud
For young generation photographers, these quotes about camera are specially written to encourage you. They are also meant to help you to see the power which you are loaded with, especially when you are feeling discouraged. Read these quotes and get some revitalisation for yourself.
- When I have a camera in my hand, I know no fear. - Alfred Eisenstaedt
- I dont know if the camera likes me, but I do like the camera. - Celine Dion
- I feel that working with the camera and editing it is actually my strong suit. - Adam Yauch
- A camera is a tool for learning to see without a camera. - Dorothea Lange
- I think I am better behind the camera than I am in front. – Bryan Adams
- A camera is a SAVE button for the mind's eye. - Roger Kingston
Quotes about photoshoot
For photo lovers, this is for you. If you like the glam and fab that goes on the runway, the heavy makeup, the stylish dressing and the swag, you may want to read the following quotes. You just might be the next top model.
- A photo shoot can be highly emotional, it can make you laugh, make you cry or bring out your very best.
- There are no bad pictures; that's just how your face looks sometimes. ― Abraham Lincoln
- The photo shoots help you be yourself instead of character playing.
- If you want to be on the cover page of a magazine, try photo shoot.
- In a photo shoot, you have to be comfortable in your own skin – it’s all about confidence boosting and putting on an armour. - Adelaide Clemens
- There are three things in life I really don't like: rice pudding, social climbers and the photo shoot. - Irvana Trump
READ ALSO: Cute love images for her
Photography quotes about moments
The best thing about taking pictures is the moments that are captured. An event rarely happens twice, be it a birthday party, wedding ceremony, graduation party or moments shared amongst lovers. All of these can hardly happen twice. Read these quotes about taking pictures and get excited about your moment.
- What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce. ― Karl Lagerfeld
- You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography, all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved. ― Ansel Adams
- A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away. ― E. Welty
- It is a cruel, ironical art, photography. The dragging of captured moments into the future; moments that should have been allowed to evaporate into the past; should exist only in memories, glimpsed through the fog of events that come after. Photographs force us to see people before their future weighed them down... ― Kate Morton, The House at Riverton
- Don't pack up your camera until you've left the location. - Joe McNally
- In the world of photography, you get to share a captured moment with other people. - James Wilson
One of the most interesting aspects of photography is portrait photography. It brings life to photography. The subject knows he is being taken and poses perfectly for the picture. Portrait pictures are taken especially to pass a message. These quotes about pictures are written to encourage both the readers and photographers.
- Portrait photography creates a bond with the person you are shooting; there is an understanding, a relationship and an exchange.
- A portrait shows your true self, the inner god of the photographer and the person.
- Once you see the picture, you can relate to the person and know the kind of person they are.
- Portrait photographs show the inner beauty, the inner man and the inner god. It brings out the part of you you hardly know exists as it peals away shyness with each click.
- The camera does not probe, it only reveals.
- To shoot the atmosphere and the person, that is portrait photography.
- It's one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it's another thing to make a portrait of who they are. - Paul Caponigro
- My job as a portrait photographer is to seduce, amuse and entertain. - Helmut Newton
For the professionals, photojournalism is the only subject area in photography that includes written and picture content. It boosts the career of the professional and gives importance to their work. Therefore, find the following photos quotes useful to boost your career.
- Think pictures that tell your stories, think photojournalism.
- As photojournalists, we supply information to a world that is overwhelmed with preoccupations and full of people who need the company of images...we pass judgement on what we see and this involves as enormous responsibility. - Henri Cartier- Bresson
- Photojournalism helps the young generation photographers to not just click away the camera but to form a bond with their subjects.
- I always believed photography was subjective, interpretive and certainly did not represent the truth, but I did think that it's status as a societal and historical referent needed to be both safeguarded and illuminated...now photojournalism is evolving into yet another medium perceived as intending to shock, titillate, sell, and distort. - Fred Ritchin
- Don't just take the picture, tell the story. The story behind the picture gives more meaning to the viewers and readers.
- That photographs disturb readers is exactly as it should be: that's why photojournalism is often more powerful than written journalism. - Nora Ephron
- The event has a definitive meaning, which is why you take the pictures.
- If you need the opportunity to give your views or make your voice heard quickly, try photojournalism.
READ ALSO: Funny Friday quotes
- Photojournalism is telling your stories in pictures.
- It is important to be human first, photographer second. - Deanne Fitzmaurice
With these quotes, we look forward to your face lit up as you get excited about these photography quotes. Even though there is more to photography than just clicking, as a photographer, we hope the above-selected quotes awaken some inspiration photography life for you. So pick up your camera, savour the moment and click away. Remember to keep focus as you shoot with your body, mind and soul.