University of Winneba admission forms are of importance to all students who are interested in joining a tertiary institution. This is, of course in an effort to further their studies. They are supposed to give required information about themselves necessary for enrollment. The information is captured on admission forms obtained directly from the institution of choice or from the institution’s website before applying and submitting at the institution. Eligible students hoping to be admitted to the University of Education Winneba are required to obtain the admission forms from the institution, in which they are expected to give all the relevant details about themselves.
These details allows them to be considered for placement into various programs offered by the institution. The University of Winneba admission forms is usually available every year to qualified students who are required to fill all the necessary information and submit the application documents at the university for selection and admittance. The article highlights the various admission forms available to students who are interested in studying in this institution in various programmes available at the institution.
About University of Education Winneba
The University of Education Winneba, abbreviated as UEW, was established in the year 1992 to train professional teachers in different fields of education and research to enhance development in Ghana and beyond. It is a non-profit public learning institution with over 30,000 students in session undertaking different courses in certificate, diploma, degree and postgraduate programs. The university is situated in the medium-sized town of Winneba with branch campuses located at Kumasi, Ashanti Mampong and Ajumako. The UEW has conducted over 100 graduations in various programmes it offers with the authorization of the National Accreditation Board (NAB), Ghana. It is affiliated to the Associations of Commonwealth University (ACU).
The University of Education Winneba admission forms
Admission forms for the University of Education Winneba allow new applicants to submit their details, which helps the administration to know who you are. Admission forms in this leading institution can be applied through its campuses namely;
- The College of Agriculture Education, Mampong.
- The College of Technical Education, Kumasi.
- The College of Language, Ajumako.
- The main campus at Winneba plus over 33 study centers distributed in Ghana.
The applicants are required to meet the minimum entry requirements to be selected into the different courses before applying and handing over their application documents at the University of Education Winneba. The category of programmes offered includes Bachelor’s Degree for direct or mature applicants, Diploma programmes for both direct and mature applicants.
The University of Education Winnebaadmission forms are categorized in the following groups of application namely;
- Undergraduate admission forms.
- Law admission forms.
- Postgraduate admission forms.
- Sandwich admission forms.
- Distance Education admission forms.
- International Students admission forms.
Admission form links are subsequently updated and uploaded online when the university opens its admission applications to the various programmes provided by the institution each academic year. The applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into regular, sandwich and distance programmes either undergraduate or postgraduate courses in the various faculties, schools/institutions and in over fifty departments at the university.
Points to note
- All applicants are required to hand over their application documents within the stated time of application and submission. They are also required to read and carefully understand the forms so as to fill accurate and relevant details in their applications to avoid any confusion arising between the institution and the applicant.
- Mature applicants are required to sit for an entrance exam in their first program which they must pass.
- Some stated fees may be paid by some candidates who fail to meet the competitive selection criteria, having satisfied the minimum university entry requirements, to be considered for admission.
Every interested applicant hoping to be considered for admission at the UEW is required to obtain an Online Application Voucher which will have a serial number as well as a PIN (Personal Identification Number) from the listed banks, or they may use their Visa Card when applying. The applications are to be done by logging into the university’s website: www.uew.edu.gh and proceed by filling their details and submitting. The applicants should keep their Application Voucher secure as they will use them checking admission status online after the selection process.
UEW Undergraduate admission forms
Undergraduate admission forms into the University of Education Winneba is fully online on the institution’s website where applicants are supposed to use their serial numbers and a pin for them to apply. Qualified students who meet the admission requirements are encouraged to apply and submit their application documents at the university. International applicants who meet the minimum entry requirements are encouraged to apply.
The University of Education Winneba online application.
- All applicants are advised to purchase a UEW Online Application Voucher with a specific serial number and a PIN from any of the listed banks or by using a Visa Card to apply on the university website.
- The application form filled will depend on the voucher one purchases and will influence how the application will be assessed.
- The passport photo with a white background in jpg format and of size not exceeding 128 kilobytes should be attached to the application form. The system is set to reject a picture if the picture does not conform to these specifications.
- The applicants should also scan and attach all the relevant documents necessary for application such;
- WAEC Result Slip
- Birth Certificate
- National Identification Card
- SSNIT Card
- Transcript of Academic Records
- Academic Certificate etc.
These documents should be in .jpg, .png or .pdf formats
- The candidates should then access the website and log in using their specific serial numbers and PIN received from the bank.
- They should submit their applications and print a copy for themselves after the process.
University of Education Winneba online admission forms should be submitted after being filled exhaustively. You have to ensure all the required fields have been filled well. This will help you to avoid submitting the wrong information. University of Education Winneba cost of admission forms is not high, thus allowing you to acquire the forms on time.
UEW distance education.
As a measure of convenience to students, the University of Education Winneba introduced Distance Learning to various courses allowing the students to further their education and skills in various distance learning centers distributed in different parts of the country without them incurring extra expenses during their study period. Qualified applicants willing to be enrolled in distance education are encouraged to apply in the following programs;
Degree programmes (4 years)
- B. Ed. in Basic Education
- B.A. in English Language Education
- B.Sc. in Mathematics Education
- BBA in Accounting Studies
- BBA in Human Resource Management
- B.A. in Social Studies Education
- B.Ed. in Early Childhood Education
Post diploma programmes (2 years)
- B. Ed. in Basic Education
- B. Ed. in Early Childhood Development
- BBA in Accounting Studies
- BBA in Human Resource Management
Diploma programmes (3 years)
- Diploma degree in Basic Education
- Diploma degree in Early Childhood Education
- Diploma degree in Management Studies
- Diploma degree in Accounting Studies
- Diploma degree in Education (1 year)
Post graduate programmes (1 year)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education
- Master of Education (English)
- Master of Education (Science)
- Master of Education (Mathematics)
- Master of Education (Mentorship)
Distance education admission forms at UEW
University of Education Winneba distance learning admissions forms is available to the right candidates. Eligible candidates into the UEW Distance Learning Programme are required to apply either online or by submitting hard copy documents with the necessary information. The applicants are required to purchase Application Vouchers from one of the stated banks where they will be given a serial number and a pin to enable them to access the online application at the university website: www.uew.edu.gh.
Those applying by hard copy application are required to obtain a Banker’s Draft in approval of the UEW and present the draft to any of the listed distance learning centers convenient to them to be given the application forms. All the completed hard copy forms should be delivered to the institution through the address: Deputy Registrar, IDEL.
- Name University of Education Winneba,
- Address: P.O Box 25, Winneba.
University of Education Winneba Admissions - UEW admissions
Admission criteria into the UEW into the various courses is based on the applicant entry examinations or previous academic records or grades before being considered for placement. Interested candidates must read and understand the minimum university’s entry requirements for admittance into the institution to pursue the different courses of their choice before applying and submitting their applications to avoid last minute disappointments.
All applicants are expected to check their admission status online using their Application Voucher by following the same steps they used when filling the online application forms. After confirming admission status at the UEW, the students are required to download the admission letters and make the necessary payments. The admission letters contain all the information about the placements of students, the faculty, the department, the program of study and the duration of the course. Students are supposed to quote their university index number which would be stated in their admission letter on all payments slips made at the stated banks. All the relevant information, registration procedures, payment details, and the school fee schedule would be stated in the admission letters which must be downloaded by the student.
Successful applicants should make a deposit of their academic, personal fees and also residential fees for those wishing to be admitted as a resident student. Failure to fulfill these requirements may result in the selected students losing their admission status at the university. The payment must be made before registering courses and sitting for exams offered by the institution.
Cost of admission forms at the University of Education Winneba
Interested applicants into the University of UEW are required to purchase the application Voucher at the designated banks named below before applying;
- GCB BANK LTD
- ZENITH BANK LTD
- HFC BANK
- CAPITAL BANK
- ADB BANK
- ECOBANK GHANA LTD
On payment, the applicants will get the serial number and a pin to be used in the application. The cost of application forms varies depending on the program and the duration of the study. The cost of application for local applicants are as follows;
- Direct and Post-Diploma applicants- GHC 200.00
- Mature Applicants- GHC 300.00
- Postgraduate applicants- GHC 250.00
- International applicants in Ghana and those outside Ghana- $ 100.00
The applicants must submit the completed application forms within the specified period of time for consideration and eventual selection into the various programmes at the institution.
For any inquiries on comprehensive details not captured in this article, applicants are advised to contact the University of Education Winneba through;
- Postal address: P.O Box 25, Winneba, Ghana
- Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Telephone number: Vice Chancellor- (03323)22361
Pro Vice-Chancellor- (03323)22137
- Postal address: College of Technology Education, P.O Box 1277, Kumasi, Ghana.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: Principal- (03220)53602
- Postal address: P.O Box 72, Ajumako, Ghana.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone number: (03321)93774
- The Overseas Representative,
- Universities of Ghana Offices, 321 City Road,
- London EC1V 1 L J, England.
- Telephone number: +442072787413
Qualified candidates should consider obtaining the admission forms into various programmes at the University of Education Winneba to further skills and acquire knowledge by studying in this institution. The UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION WINNEBA is one of the best institutions in Ghana every student would love to attend and further their education to impact the society to find solutions in the current and changing world.