It seems the fashion trend for Ghanaian female celebrities is to have big backside, wide hips, and slender waist, with the ultimate goal of flaunting their bodies on social media.
It is not uncommon to see some of these celebrities in the field of acting and music share wild photos on social media to stun their fans and followers.
Many times, they have been accused of using artificial means instead of being praised for their 'newly acquired' bodies.
One of such person is Moesha Boduong, who has been labeled as a successful client of embattled doctor, Dominic Obengfo.
As usual, most of them have said that their new gargantuan backside grew naturally, and YEN.com.gh cannot independently affirm or dispute their claims.
We bring you five of these public figures who have suddenly grown ‘gargantuan’ backside much to disbelief and admiration of their fans and followers on social media.
1. Sandra Ankobiah: The beautiful actress and lawyer has often been in the news for her body. Sandra has served her fans with photos showing how her backside has increased within a short time. Recently, her own friend and colleague, Yvonne Okoro, commented on one of Sandra’s photos that she has “got backup”. We cannot say if this “backup” is something else than a natural body. However, some fans accused of wearing a fake backside in a photo she shared.
2. Ahuofe Patri: Patri has also shared new photos of her on Instragram which show how her backside has grown huge. Ahuofe captioned one of the photos in a way that showed that she was happy with the sudden increase at her backside. She wrote in Twi: “We nim wokyi” which translate literally, “your front and back”, indicating she meant to flaunt her backside.
3. Yvonne Nelson: Yvonne Nelson has also shared photos of her displaying her recently acquired huge backside. She herself commented on one of the photos that she wonders how she came by such an increase. However, it is no news that Yvonne Nelson’s increase in body size, especially her backside, is as a result of the birth of her daughter, Ryn Roberts.
4. Wendy Shay: Before Wendy Shay came into the limelight, photos gathered by YEN.com.gh reveal that she was slim and never had the huge backside she is seen carrying around now. The ‘Uber Driver’ hitmaker has often shared photos on social media flaunting her body, especially her backside.
5. Kumawood’s Yaa Jackson: The young actress has recently shaken social media with photos of her showing an immense increase in her backside as compared to earlier photos she shared online. Checks by YEN.com.gh show how her fans and followers have asked if her current body size and shape is natural, but Yaa has not responded to any of these probes.
Meanwhile, Yaa Jackson has been in the news recently for sharing wild photos of hers to celebrate her birthday.
Ghana News Today: Chaotic Riot by KNUST Students / Poisonous Tilapia on Ghanaian Markets |Yen.com.gh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page