Every important person in your life needs to be appreciated for their good works. With these appreciation quotes, you can never be wrong saying thank you to friends and every other person whose impact in your life is unquantifiable. Read through them to derive some inspirations and also feel free to share any of them depending on the occasion.
Appreciation quotes for him
If you are always on the receiving side and never giving, you will soon discover that your love bank account with your loved one will soon turn red. Never wait until he asks for it before you will appreciate the kind things and acts he does for you. The following lovely appreciation quotes are carefully compiled with you in mind.
READ ALSO: Inspirational quotes about change
- Every time I think of you, I am reminded of God’s goodness. He gave me the best boyfriend a girl could ever have, and he loves me just as much as I love him. Thank you for always being there for me.
- I appreciate your determination in showing me I can do it! Thanking you for your perseverance, support, and love!
- Your help has been invaluable to me, and I don’t know how I would have managed without your help and support. Again, thank you so much. I sincerely appreciate your generosity.
- Countless are your deed of loves, countless are your cares you shown. You are a reason to my greatness in life. I appreciate you very much.
- When it comes to true friendship, I couldn't have asked for a better friend than you. I’ll always appreciate our connection.
- They are right who says, ‘great friends are not common’. I must have found favour to know you. Thanks for being there for me. I appreciate you.
- You are hilarious, kind, and generous. I'm so happy and appreciative to have you as a friend.
- Thank you for sticking with me even after you've seen how moody, messy, and difficult I could get. I know that I can be a little hard to handle, but because of you, I'm embracing the gentler and kinder side of myself. Thank you for bringing out the best in me. I love you with all my heart.
- I appreciate you more because of the road I've travelled. My story brought me to you, and I wouldn't revise a word of my past if it led me any where but your door. – Aaron Polson
- There are so many things my heart wants to say to you, all of which can be summed up in just three words – thanks for everything. I love you and appreciate you.
Appreciation quotes for her
Are you fighting it hard to get the right words to appreciate her? These are lovely quotes that you can use to win her heart at all time and invoke her emotions every time she reads through.
- Every morning when I wake up, I kiss her forehead as symbol of gratitude and appreciation and she repays me back with a lovely smile” – M.F. Moonzajer
- The best way to appreciate someone you love is to think ahead and picture life without them. Then you would know how much they really mean.
- I want to thank you for all the wonderful ways you make me happy, even when you don’t realize it. Just seeing your face or hearing your voice can make my day already. It’s a treat when I get to spend the entire day with you and do all our favourite things together. Because of you, I have a permanent smile on my face and butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Thank you for giving me this giddy, happy feeling every time.
- Words cannot express my feelings, nor my thanks for all your help.
- I'm having the time of my life, all thanks to you! Thank you for the wonderful memories, and I'm so excited to be making more of them with you. Each day that I spend with you only convinces me that you really are the best girlfriend in the world. I love you!
- I don’t know what I did to deserve a woman like you, but I'm so glad that I did. I love the way you love me. Thank you for everything that you do and for everything that you are. I can’t wait to be your husband and make you the happiest wife! I love you now and forever.
- I know that I don’t say it often, but I want to thank you for being such a reliable presence in my life. Even if I feel like the whole world has turned on me, you are always there. Never will a day go by that I will not be grateful for you. I love you!
READ ALSO: Quotes about moving on after breakup
Appreciation quotes for friends
There are certain people in our lives that we must never take for granted. One of them is the right friends. Having them around is worth more than money or other material possessions. Hence, taking the time to appreciate them always is important. For whatever they do and whatever their presence means in your life, you must acknowledge it always. To do that, any of the following appreciation quotes is worth sharing with them any time and any day.
- We have done everything together since childhood. Today I just want to thank you for being such a wonderful friend. I look forward to sharing many more of life's lovely moments with you.
- Today I sit here remembering the fun times that we've had. As the years have gone by, I realize today that you have been the only person in my life who bonded with me without any expectation. How can I ever thank you?
- I don't want thousands of friends on Facebook, nor do I want thousands of followers on Twitter. I just want a real friend like you. Thanks for being present in my life, all the time, all the way.
- I feel like you need to be there whenever I'm telling a story because you've always been there for the biggest moments of my life and can talk about them better than me!
- I don't need coffee, tea, soda, smokes, slurpees, or energy drinks. You are my daily fix, and a conversation with you is all I need to start my day. Thanks for kickstarting my life every single day!
- A friend like you is more than just a friend. You are like a magic pill which bids farewell to my sorrows and welcomes happiness in my life every day. Thanks for fixing my crazy life.
- My house, my car, my clothes, my money and everything else that I have in life are meaningless without the company of a friend like you. Thanks for being the real asset of my life.
- I can't spend a day without talking to you, and I can't imagine my life without you in it. I am addicted to you, my dear friend. Thanks for feeding my addiction and pacifying my craving every time I needed the support of a true friend like you.
- I want to become a successful person so I can share the joys, happiness, and riches of life with family and friends like you. You are my motivation; you are my inspiration. Thanks!
Appreciation quotes for good work
Learning to recognise and appreciate every little act of kindness is worth provoking the doer to do better the next time. The words of appreciation that you shower on someone for the good work they have done is only a subtle way of asking them to do better the next time. These appreciation quotes can be used to motivate anyone for their good works. With that, it registers in their mind that you recognise what they have done and hope that they continue to do it better another time.
- Even the smallest of jobs well done will take you one step closer towards the success that you have always dreamed about. Keep it up.
- Not a single effort of yours will go in vain. You will be rewarded for your pain. Your hard work will bring you a lot of gain.
- This is the beginning of many more good things to come. May you get everything that you could demand. Best wishes in all you do and congrats on the job well done!
- It’s a pleasure to work with someone who knows how to make a friendly and inspiring work environment. I’m glad that a position opened up for you that is a great next step in your career.
- No matter how big a crowd may be, a person like you always stands out! There’s no one who has worked as hard as you have in the last years. Now your efforts effort have paid off. Congrats!
- Keep your positive attitude alive, and never let the enthusiasm in you fade, this is your strength. Keep it up in your work life too. Congratulations and best of luck buddy.
- Opportunity comes to those who quit Waiting and start Looking. Success comes to those who quit Thinking and Start Doing. Congratulations on Looking and Doing. Well done.
Appreciation quotes for employees
If you keep on bullying your employees without recognising their good works, you will only end up discouraging them from giving their best. This is why, to promote resourcefulness, team spirit and results among your employees, you must learn to appreciate them for every good thing they do. These thank you quotes will work wonders, especially when they see the genuineness behind the message you send to them.
- We are proud to have an employee like you as part of our team. Please, whether someone gives you credit or not, never stop doing your best. Once again, thanks for being an employee who is as hungry for challenges and excellence as much as for recognition and promotions. Heartfelt congratulations and best wishes for your continued success.
- We are thrilled to have you on our team and this is exactly why we need you. Two thumbs up! Your achievement is the direct result of your dedicated effort towards reaching your goal.
- You have faced a lot of challenges and overcome many obstacles to complete this task. Though the way was rocky and filled with difficulties, but you have done it very well. Good job and tons of best wishes.
- You have proved that lack of experience in a job doesn’t really matter when there is a strong urge for excellence and perfection. Your hard work and effort have paid off! A success well deserved, an occasion worth celebrating! Congratulations!
- This message is to recognize your contribution to the team’s success. Your commitment has been exemplary and your hard work is an inspiration to everyone around you. Well done.
- The worst mistake a boss can make is not to say “Well Done”. But I’m not such kind of fool who doesn’t have the eyes to see the progress. You really did it very well. Great Job!
- Your hard work has proved that this job was destined for you. You have made me realize that I made the right decision by delegating it to you. An employee like you is one in a million. You left no stone unturned to reach this result. I am proud of you. You are the gem of a person!
Appreciation quotes for boss
As much as employees want to be appreciated by their bosses, interestingly, bosses also expect the same from their employees. This is why, as an employee, apart from the opportunity to work with your boss, you should also learn to show some thankfulness for the guidance and mentoring you enjoy from him or her. While it really does not cost anything, there are thank you sayings specially written for bosses which you could send just to honour your boss. There are also some inspirational leadership quotes that you can use to invoke his or her emotion. As you do this, you are indirectly renewing the bond of relationship between the two of you. So, check these quotes out:
READ ALSO: Safe journey message for family
- Thanks for converting our mistakes into lessons, pressure into productivity and skills into strengths. You really know how to bring out the best in us.
- Your leadership skills make it easy for you to manage our team, even with our diverse professional background. I’m proud to have learned some of these qualities from you. Thank you for guiding me professionally and personally!
- Thank you sir for hearing me out whenever I have something to suggest. I am so happy that in my little ways, I was able to contribute even a little to attain the goals of this company.
- Your organizational skills, professionalism, and kindness create an office environment that is enjoyable to work in. Thank you so much for extending compassion and flexibility whenever one of us needs a day or two off to care for a sick child at home. I appreciate having the opportunity to work here with you.
- Since the day I started to work with you; I know I’ve changed a lot that really helped me to become a better person inside and out. You are one of the reasons why I’m always trying my best. Thank you my boss! You know I appreciate you in so many ways!
- As a supervisor you are truly an inspiration to your staff. Your strong leadership skills, along with the support and dedication you show to your team, has earned you much deserved respect and admiration. I feel lucky to be a member of your staff.
- Boss, allow me to say “Thank you” for taking an opportunity on me and as well as for your constant help and support. I honestly appreciate employed in such a pleasant ambiance where I’m able to learn a lot and thus, use what I have learned in order to become a better person each day. Thank you sir! You are great!
Appreciation quotes for teachers
Whether as a parent or a student, it is always good to appreciate those that sacrifice their time and effort to impart knowledge into us. Just as someone once said that "Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions", teachers must be appreciated for effectively playing that role. It is true that there is no amount of gifts that you give to a teacher which can quantify all their effort, but then, learning to appreciate them with kind words is important. This is why these quotes have been compiled so that you can choose any of them or use as a source of inspiration to come up with the best quotes to appreciate that teacher.
- You did not only teach me what is good in life but also inspired me to do good in life. You are a great teacher and a good human being. Thank you for your contribution to building my life.
- In every house, there should be one teacher like you. Our future generation will be better, wiser and smarter if they have teachers like you to guide them. Thank you for being a good mentor to my child.
- You are more than a teacher to me. You have been a wonderful mentor and an amazing companion for me. I feel grateful for having such a wonderful teacher. Thank you for everything!
- Your class was the only class that I didn’t dread having to come to each day. Thank you for being a bright spot and something to look forward to in the school day.
- Even though you were a strict teacher and held us to high standards, I know that I have learned more from your class than any other class I have had. You pushed me to do my best, and I am better for it now.
- You are probably the third most influential person in my life just behind my parents because you taught me to ask good questions, never give up, and never quit learning. You instilled a sense of scholarship in me and showed me how important my education is.
- Raising a child is difficult. But its even more difficult to raise him as a good and wise person. Without your help, it was never possible for me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
- A teacher like you deserves the highest reward in this world. You know exactly how to shape a tender mind full of positivity. As a parent, I always feel thankful for what you have done for my children!
Lack of appreciation quotes
- I give to you because I want to and not expecting anything back, when you start demanding it and expect it like its owed to you, that's when I turn my back. - Tanya Kanakaole
- Maybe its true that we don't know what we have until we lose it. But it's also true that we don't know what we are missing until we find it! - Aaron Chan
- It's better to be alone than to be with someone who never sees your worth. - Nishan Panwar
- I can see a movie and believe the story and characterization and stay proud of it. It doesn't change. Even if it's unappreciated, that doesn't mean it can't be appreciated in the future. - Oliver Stone
- There are times in the lives of most of us, when we would have given all the world to be as we were but yesterday, though that yesterday had passed over us unappreciated and unenjoyed. - William Edward Hartpole Lecky
- Hanging with people who make you feel unappreciated, for the mere sake of appearing to be popular, is the loneliest place to be. - Ellen J. Barrier
No matter who the person is and how small what they have done, learning to appreciate them is a way of encouraging them to do better in the future. With these appreciation quotes, I hope you find any of them worth sharing with anyone at any time.
READ ALSO: Karma quotes about cheating and betrayal