YEN.com.gh earlier published the report of actress Fella Makafui successfully "snatching" rapper Medikal, known in real life as Samuel Adu Frimpong, from his girlfriend, Deborah Vanessa.
In April this year, we published another report of Fella Makafui allegedly using her physique to snatch the rapper, however, they claimed the report was false, with Medikal saying that Fella was his “small girl”.
With the latest news that Medikal and Fella are now dating, YEN.com.gh has been vindicated.
Sister Deborah and Medikal have dated for a long time – about four years now – only for Fella to take over Derby’s position in Medikal’s life.
Here are five possible reasons why Medikal chose Fella over Deborah; Medikal himself has confirmed some of the reasons.
1. “Obesity backside”: In a new track he released after news of his breakup with Sister Deborah went viral, Medikal described Fella as his “new girlfriend” who has “obesity backside”. Deborah Vanessa, on the other hand, is known to have a ‘little’ backside as compared with Fella. So it could be that all this while, Medikal had been admiring Fella’s backside and was waiting for the right opportunity to leave Sister Derby for her.
2. Food: YEN.com.gh has also gathered that Medikal chose Fella over food. Deborah Vanessa had said in a long time interview that she did not know how to cook, but she was ready to learn in order to make nice dishes for Medikal when they got married. But with the current development, it seems her desires would not be met. Medikal recently shared a video of Fella Makafui cooking for him with the caption: “Soup all over”. He indicated that now that he is with Fella, he is assured of eating homemade soup, something that was denied him when he was dating Deborah Vanessa.
3. Age group: It is an open secret that Deborah Vanessa is far older than Medikal. The rapper, according to rumours, chose Fella because their age difference was “reasonable”, especially now that he is the older person in this relationship.
4. Entrepreneurship: Fella Makafui, in recent times has not just risen as one of Ghana's fast growing actresses, but also businesswoman. She owns a chain of businesses including a clothing line, a delivery firm, and boutique. This entrepreneurial spirit probably appealed to Medikal.
5. Romance: According to a new tweet by Medikal, Sister Deborah is not romantic, hence, he was not willing to continue with their relationship.
Meanwhile, a seemingly brokenhearted Deborah Vanessa has released a track titled: ‘Kakalika love’ to jab Medikal and Fella Makafui.
In the song, Deborah Vanessa revealed how Medikal saved Fella Makafui’s contact as ‘carpenter’ when he started cheating with her.
Ghana News Today: Adenta on Fire as Angry Residents Protest Over Frequent Deaths| #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page