- The woman is said to have sued her husband for assault and abandoning his parenting roles
- She turned up in court but the prosecution did not arraign the accused and this angered her
- She threatened to kill her two children and also take her own life as a result of the problems
- Residents intercepted before she could commit the heinous crime against her own children
- The young ones were taken to a minor rescue center and the woman counselled by villagers
- It is feared she might be headed for more malice and help of professional counselors in required
Residents of Gatundu, Kiambu County were on Tuesday, November 13, seized in a remorse after they rescue two children from their mother who attempted to take away their lives.
YEN.com.gh has learnt that unidentified woman tried to kill her twins (boy and girl) behind a Gatundu court as a result an abusive marriage.
According to a Facebook post shared by a user identified as Hon Mario Nderi, the woman sued her husband for neglected his parenting roles, a situation that plunged her into depression and trauma.
Before the incident, the woman, in the company of her two children (less than three year), attended a proceeding at the court but the prosecution did not arraign her husband.
On leaving the court, it is alleged that she threatened to take away her children's lives and thereafter kill herself.
She attempted to make good her threats but residents intercepted before she could commit the crimes.
The young ones were taken away by a local child support agency as a section of the public volunteered counseling services to the woman.