It helps to keep yourself motivated each day. Sunday quotes are ideal for doing just that especially on days that you seem a bit off and bored. Some people may attend church if they are Christians that fellowship on Sunday while others may use Sundays as their family. However, sometimes all these plans fail and it is a boring Sunday. To keep yourself cheered up consider the following Sunday quotes and sayings to get yourself re-energized.
Quotes and sayings have a way of cheering you up especially on days that you are just not in a mood to do anything. In case you are wondering about which quotes to use or to send a friend that you want to motivate on Sunday, consider the following examples. They work for different purposes and can come in handy when you need to post a quote on social media or send one to fiends probably because you are not going to see each other that Sunday. These quotes are great as they show that you are thinking about them.
READ ALSO: Motivational Monday quotes with images
Best Sunday quotes
The following are examples of Sunday quotes that you can send your friend randomly on Sunday.
- There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday. Bishop Gerald Causse
- Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted. Catherine Pulsteer.
- Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. When there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong. Ella Fitz
- Experience life in all possible ways – good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities. Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become. Osho
- Every morning God says: one more time, live life, make a difference. Touch one’s heart, encourage one mind and inspire one soul. Karleen.
- Oh dear Sunday, I want to sleep in your arms and fun day. Santosh Kalwar
- A Sunday well spent brings a week of content. Proverb
- Poetry is truth in its Sunday clothes. Philibert Joseph Roux
- Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it’s even begun. Catherine McCormack
- Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan. Albert Schweitzer
- Sunday is a day of rest. Mark Morris
- Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Sunday, the day for the language of leisure. Elfriede Jelinek
- Time flows in a strange way on Sundays. Haruki Murakami
- Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week. Joseph Adison.
- Sunday is the core of our civilization, dedicated to thought and reverence. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- She swears lazy Sundays were made for her. Doing whatever it is she wants to do, even if it is, nothing at all. J. Iron
- Don’t waste a single Sunday. If you don’t waste Sundays, you will be less likely to waste Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. Mathew Kelly.
- Sunday is the day when I prepare for the week ahead by making improbable To Do lists and browsing Pinterest for ideas on how to decorate my imaginary mansion. Nenea Hoffman.
Funny Sunday quotes
These are the quotes you can send a friend when you want to make them laugh. Use these quotes in the context where you want to come across as humorous or satirical.
- The feeling of Sunday is the same everywhere, heavy, melancholy, standing still. Like when they say, 'As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Jean Rhys
- Sundays tend to be a day where just I do nothing but visit people. It's kind of like trick-or-treating. Chuck Palahniuk
- Palm Sunday is like a glimpse of Easter. It's a little bit joyful after being somber during Lent. Laura Gale
- The goal of Sunday is to leave my home as little as possible. Mark Morris
Sundays in France have a different atmosphere to other days, with fewer phone calls, no postman, no delivery men and no one banging on the door. Peter Mayle
- Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest! D.S. Mixell
- I try to not work too many Sundays. At least on Sunday nights, I try to chill out a little bit. I call it Sunday Funday. Miley Cyrus
Blessed Sunday quotes
Send theses quotes when you want to wish your friends and family well. You can use Sunday quotes with images to pass your message.
- What does Sunday, the day of the Lord, mean for us? It is a day for rest and for family, but first of all a day for Him. Pope Benedict XVI
- This week, whatever you may be facing, remember that in three short days, the disciples and family of Christ went from hopelessness to hopeful - from devastation to celebration, from defeat to victory! Because of the cross and the tomb, you have a hope in Christ! Sheri Easter
- Trust in God's sweet timing and don't ever, ever think that you don't have value on this earth. You are born for such a time as this. Heather Lindsey
- To a Christian, Easter Sunday means everything, when we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Bernhard Langer
- Now, every day when I wake up I am grateful. I have to be. And I have to count the things that are abundant in my life. Literally count them. James Altucher
Why is Sunday a day of rest because it is different than all the rest. Byron Pulsifer
- On Sunday morning, I'm not nervous... I can't wait to tell what God wants me to say. Charles Stanley
- Sunday is a time when you sit back and reflect on all the blessings that you have received. Smile at all the good things that you are enjoying. Sera Train
- Start this Sunday morning with a clean heart. No doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry. Thank God for his priceless gifts & miracles throughout the world. unknown
- On Sundays when I speak, I hopefully give somebody something that they can use the next day at work or at home. Joel Osteen
READ ALSO: Thinking of you messages for her
Happy Sunday quotes for friends
These quotes can come in handy when you and your friends are looking for a way to catch up and remind yourselves of the past years. Send to family and friends whom you shared fond memories with when you were younger. These happy blessed Sunday quotes will get your friends and family excited for the new week ahead.
- The frantic pace of life is only interrupted by the quietness of Sunday. Byron Pulsifer
- Sunday brings along memories of childhood when I used to wake up to go to church. Then when I would return home there would be something special for breakfast. I miss those days. Quincy Latte
- On Sunday, I think the most important thing for me is to just turn my brain off. The idea of not trying is the key, because that's where you're relaxed enough to let your brain make new connections. Rebecca Stead
Sunday quotes for Facebook
These Sunday quotes and sayings are excellent for sharing of Facebook. The platform allows you to share with many more. What better way to encourage more people apart from those closest to you.
- You cannot have the beginnings of a productive week without a Sunday spent in the calmness of the day. Byron Pulsifer
- Learn how to trust in yourself and also place your trust in the Lord he will never fail you. Shareta Berry
- Without Sunday, I wouldn't know when to put on the brakes of a hurtling life. Byron Pulsifer
- Being good at everything means only that you are not great at anything. Instead, concentrate only on what you are best at. While you may seem vulnerable with such a narrow focus, everyone will know how remarkable you are in your own field. Wuyen Hsu
- Children learn about God through adults in their lives: parents, grandparents, family, friends, teachers, and mentors. Betsy Duffey
- God can dramatically impact your sense of well-being. Research even bears it out. Faith does something else as well. It gives you hope for the future, even in the face of seemingly hopeless situations. Valorie Burton.
- Reading about Jesus, and how much he loves you, and what he has done for you, will strengthen your faith and give you comfort and peace. Robert Medlin
- May your Sunday be full of sun and laughter. Kate Summers
- Prayer pushes us through life's slumps, propels us over the humps, and pulls us out of the dumps. Prayer is the oomph we need to get the answers we seek. Max Lucado
- God is not a Sunday plumber - he's always available... John Geddes, A Familiar Rain
- To love another person is to see the face of God. Les Miserables
The above Sunday quotes will keep you and your friends stay on your toes. There are those that will encourage you to relax as you await the coming week, and others will reminded you of the need to keep your relationship with God right. Whichever you need to share, the list above has you covered.
READ ALSO: Thinking of you messages for him