Don't be wicked; share your husbands with other women - Islamic scholar

Don't be wicked; share your husbands with other women - Islamic scholar

An Islamic scholar, Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi, has said that women should be willing to share their husbands with other women since they have only 25% access to their husbands.

According to the scholar who was speaking at a Muslim Women's charity organisation launch, women should stop being wicked by wanting to have 100% access to their husbands while other women had none.

Don't be wicked; share your husbands with other women - Islamic scholar

Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi. Credit: Celebritiesbuzz.com
Source: UGC

"Don't think that because you are wives, other women should not share your husbands. Your husband is not your property, your only share of him is 25% and the remaining 75% belongs to other women" he noted.

READ ALSO: Indian player, Mukhi suspended for 6 months after claiming to be 16-years-old

He further explained that men are angels sent by Allah to help women so women should be submissive to their husbands.

"If you want your husband 100% then you are a thief. Whenever you see polygamy that is not successful, it is because of a woman." he explained.

"If Allah makes it easy for you, and they ask you to shift, shift so someone else can sit down. And you that you are asking somebody to shift, don't go there and scatter their lives for them. The man may be doing it for the sake of Allah so don't let him regret it." he added.

READ MORE: Nina Richie drops wild bedroom photo

Watch: Yenkasa: Is Dumsor back? | #Yencomgh

Subscribe to watch new videos

Click here to get the latest exciting English Premier League news. Get match highlights, reports, photos & videos all in one place.

Source: Yen.com.gh

Related news
2 sisters nabbed attempting to smuggle drugs into prison

2 sisters nabbed attempting to smuggle drugs into prison

See photos of 2 sisters who were caught trying to smuggle hard substance into prison
YEN.com.gh
Mailfire view pixel