The past week has been a troubling one for Ghana in terms of the many tragic deaths that occurred.
Since the beginning of this year, about five personalities have died in mysterious ways and the police are yet to find the killers who murdered some of the deceased.
They include Josephine Asante, the public affairs manager of the Ghana Port and Harbours Authority (GPHA), and Ahmed Hussein-Suale, a key partner of Anas Aremeyaw Anas.
READ ALSO: Michy breaks the internet with wild nude photo after breakup with Shatta Wale
Josephine was murdered on Sunday, January 13, 2019, in her bedroom.
Asante was said to have returned from a party organised at her work place only to meet her untimely death.
She lived at Emef Estate in Tema, and here are six things YEN.com.gh has gathered about her death since it happened for over a week ago.
1. Sperms found in her pelvic region: An earlier report by YEN.com.gh detailed how the police found sperms in the pelvic region of the murdered woman in an investigation.
Though the police refused to elaborate on its finding, people have interpreted it to mean that Josephine might have been raped by her assailant before murdering her.
READ ALSO: Heavily pregnant Nana Ama Mcbrown dances 'Shaku Shaku' with Emelia Brobbey in latest video
2. Murdered in bedroom: Asante was stabbed by her murderer in her bedroom. It was suspected that the murderer might have lurked in her home before she returned, however, till now, it has not been discovered how the assailant ended up in her bedroom.
3. A houseboy and son: It has also been discovered, after the death, that Josephine lived only with a houseboy and her young son. Less information have been given about her husband and who he is. However, she did not live with him at the time of the murder.
4. A man in T-shirt: According to the houseboy, he saw a man wearing a black T-shirt running from the late GPHA public affairs manager's room at dawn.
He added that the man, upon reaching the main gate of the house, threw the keys to Josephine’s room on the ground which he picked up. However, he could not ask the man anything only to get in to find his madam lying in a pool of blood.
READ ALSO: Tracy Sarkcess ‘wins’ 10-year-challenge’ with interesting ‘ancient’ photos with Sarkodie
5. Burying of items: It has also been reported that the police during an investigation retrieved some items buried by the houseboy. The items included an amount of GHC340, and a wrist watch belonging to Josephine. After making his own confessing, the police took him into custody and the houseboy is currently helping with investigations.
6. Estate owners: The owners of Emef Estate have refuted reports that Josephine’s murders trailed her to the house on the fateful day. According to them, the security situation at the estate was tight and so no person could enter it unnoticed or exit it without being accosted. They further assured the public of going deep into the death of their client.
READ ALSO: Heartbreaking details of how Ahmed predicted his death with a Whatsapp text pop up
Meanwhile, Ahmed Hussein-Suale has been laid to rest following his sad demise on Wednesday night, January 16, 2019 in Accra, as earlier reported by YEN.com.gh.
He was also shot dead by unknown gunmen on a motorbike.
An eyewitness has given a detailed account of how he was shot three times – the last shot in a salon – because Ahmed tried to dodge.
His family members have blamed the death on Kennedy Agyapong and has called on him to apologise to them or face their wrath.
READ ALSO: Kennedy Agyapong slams BBC over Ahmed's murder reportage
Ghana News Today: NAM1 Arrested / GPHA Public Affairs Boss Stabbed to Death | #Yencomgh
READ ALSO: Suale’s murder: Angry family finally goes after Ken Agyapong
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.
Click here to get the latest exciting English Premier League news. Get match highlights, reports, photos & videos all in one place.