Ghanaian celebrities are known not to be left out in certain celebrations and that include Valentine’s Day.
On February 14, 2019, the day assigned for the celebration, many of these celebrities took to their social media pages to share photos of themselves.
Some of them were seen dressed in red attires, as the official colour for the day, however, others also chose different colours apart from red, and they still glowed all the same.
YEN.com.gh brings you what seven of your favourite celebrities including Nana Aba Anamoah, Martah Ankomha, Yvonne Nelson, others wore on the day.
1. Martha Ankomah: The respected actress was seen rocking a beautiful and coourful African print by GTP. The secret or reason for this choice is obviously because she is a brand ambassador for GTP and so would want to be clad in their fabrics at all time.
Despite not being in red, Martha still looked splendid, and her fans have praised her for being “decent and full of manners”.
2. Yvonne Nelson: The popular actress wore a red dress on the day. It was also a special time for her because she premiered her movie, Sin City, which drew many fans and movie lovers to the Accra Mall. Yvonne looked beautiful in her red dress which had been designed in a way that her thigh was showing.
3. Nana Aba Anamoah: The celebrated media personality also looked beautiful in a long red dress which had her all covered. In sharing the photo on her Instagram page, Nana Aba revealed that she did not want to be left out in the Valentine celebration, for which reason she had to look her best. Her fans and followers have showered praises on her for being beautiful and decent.
4. Sandra Ankobia: Just like Ankomah, Sandra also chose another colour instead of red and she looked stunning. Ankobia wore what looked like ash or a silver dress, and her fans have hailed her for her fashion choice.
5. Moesha Boduong: For Moesha, she shared old photos to mark this year’s Valentine, and we cannot explain the reason for it. Perhaps, she was just not in the mood for a photoshoot, or she did not get any fashion sponsor for a dress as most of the celebrities do get. Or still, Moesha just wanted to keep it on the low. Nevertheless, her fans have fallen much in love with her photos.
6. Rosemond Brown: Perhaps, she is the one with most commented on Valentine photo on Instagram. Rosemond shared photos of her revealing too much than she should, and this has earned her some attacks on social media.
She had revealed in various reports how being controversial has earned her popularity on social media, therefore, she would always want to do things that would get her being talked about.
7. Sista Afia: The 'Jeje' hitmaker rocked what looked like a simple red lingerie over a pair of white trousers. She looked, indeed, gorgeous in her outfit.
Yenkasa: Fond Memories of Ebony Reigns a Year After Her Death | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.
Click here to get the latest exciting English Premier League news. Get match highlights, reports, photos & videos all in one place.