Today, March 6, 2019 is an important day in the history of Ghana because 62 years ago, Ghana attained independence from her colonial masters.
Ghanaians on such a day will undertake a variety of activities to mark the day since it is a public holiday.
Most celebrities on the other hand will take to social media to post photos of themselves marking the day in style.
READ ALSO: 6 ways to better celebrate Independence Day
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you photos of top celebrities marking the Independence Day in style.
1. Ghanaian actor, Lilwin marked the day with a photo he took marching at this year's independence day celebration in Kumasi.
2. Ghanaian actress, Maame Serwaa looked stunning as she covered herself with the Ghana flag
3. Newscaster, Serwaa Amihere dazzles in red to mark Ghana's 62nd Independence Day
4. Popular actress, Yvonne Nelson marked the day by celebrating fellow women
5. Ghanaian actor, Ekow Smith Asante slays in smock as he marks the day
6. Actress and TV host, Benedicta Gafah looking amazing as she marked the day
7. Ghanaian actress and socialite, Moesha Boduong marked the day in style with a beautiful photo
8. Actress and singer, Yaa Jackson slays to celebrate Ghana's independence
9. Top singer, Wendy Shay wishes Ghana a happy birthday with this beautiful photo
10. Actress and video vixen, Rosemond Brown marked the day with a nice photo
Ghana News Today: Earth Tremors Rock Ghana / Mahama Justifies Leaked Ofosu Ampofo Tape | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.