Ghanaian rapper and member of VVIP music group, Reggie Rockstone has revealed he has a lot of skills when it comes to 'karate'.
In a series of Instagram posts, the rapper who is popularly referred to as the Grandpapa of Hiplife music was seen sparring and throwing up his legs in some serious 'karate' moves.
Even though YEN.com.gh cannot confirm whether Reggie Rockstone was preparing for a bout, it seems the rapper is proving to the whole world that he is capable of defending himself since he has some 'karate' skills.
READ ALSO: How top Ghanaian female celebrities marked International Women's Day (Photos)
Reggie Rockstone on few occasions disclosed that he had some 'karate' and 'shotokan' training in the past.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you videos and pictures of Reggie Rockstone undergoing some 'karate' sparring at the sea shore.
1. Reggie captured making some strong moves
2. These 'karate' moves should tell you Reggie Rockstone is tough
3. Reggie shows he has some strong front kick move
4. The rapper is capable of damaging anyone's face with his strong fist
READ ALSO: Yvonne Nelson shares photo with mum and big sister to mark International Women's Day
5. The Grandpapa has skills. The side kick move is tough
6. Before the action begins, the stance move should tell you who you dealing with
7. If Yaw Rock Lee scope this way, then know you are in trouble
8. When the Grandpapa is done with you
READ ALSO: Yvonne Okoro sends strong message to men who want to marry her
I don't do secular music. I do good music with good themes: Kuami Eugene - Star Gist| #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.