Stonebwoy declares political ambition (Video)

Stonebwoy declares political ambition (Video)

Popular Reggae/Dancehall musician Stonebwoy seems to have another passion apart from music.

In a new video seen by YEN.com.gh, Stonebwoy has indicated that he would not hesitate to go into politics if the opportunity presents itself.

According to the Top Skanka hitmaker, he really has the welfare of Ghana and Ghanaians at heart, therefore, he would want to serve in a political office.

READ ALSO: Cecilia Marfo slept with her driver - Fellow gospel musician spills top secrets

This, he said, would enable him serve Ghana.

If I have to serve my people, not only as a musician but also a politician, I would go for it,” Stonebwoy said in the video.

Stonebwoy must be eyeing the highest office of the land – the presidency, which he noted was the topmost position in politics.

He, however, did not mention which of the political parties he would serve under.

READ ALSO: Video of Nana Ama McBrown jumping up and down with her huge belly proves she's a strong woman

Subscribe to watch new videos

PAY ATTENTION: Pointers To A Healthy Relationship We All Should Know About

Meanwhile, Stonebwoy has been in the news recently following a role model poll conducted on the Facebook page of YEN.com.gh.

He scored 82% leaving just 18% for Shatta Wale.

The result shows how Stonebwoy is much preferred by the youth to his ‘rival’ Shatta Wale.

Also, the musician has welcomed a baby boy with his wife Louisa.

READ ALSO: Alleged photos of Ahuofe Patri cohabiting with Kwabena Kwabena leaks

Ghana News Today: Residents of Tuba are living on a time bomb | #Yencomgh

Subscribe to watch new videos

READ ALSO: I tried to kill Medikal through accident - Rising musician makes wild confession

Have national and human interest issues to discuss?

Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?

Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.

Source: Yen.com.gh

Related news
Boy who bought lover fridge takes it back in style

Boyfriend who bought his lover a fridge takes it back after she gave another man drink from it (photo)

Boyfriend who bought his lover a fridge takes it back after she gave another man drink from it (photo)
YEN.com.gh
Mailfire view pixel