On Saturday, May 11, 2019, Ghana woke up to a sad news concerning the shooting of Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh's wife.
Bettie Jenifer had closed from work but could not make it to her car when she was shot by a gunman in the parking lot.
She was confirmed dead at the scene after Greenbelt Police Department officers arrived at the scene 10 minutes after the shooting.
Bettie Jenifer was shot many times as she tried to flee away from the killer but fell down from a shot that hit her head.
She was a learned lady who worked with a staffing agency that handles recruitment for global companies at 6300 block of Ivy Lane, Greenbelt in Maryland, USA.
Bettie who was 44 years old lived in Bowie, Maryland in the United States of America.
YEN.com.gh published a story recently after Chris Attoh sparked divorce rumors by deleting all photos of Bettie Jenifer from his Instagram page.
After the news of his wife's shooting broke, Chris Attoh was reported to have abandoned a movie he was shooting and traveled to Maryland.
His immediate action shows that the couple cared about each other no matter the recent marital problems.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you photos of Chris Attoh and Bettie Jenifer that shows Chris will miss his wife so much.
1. The smile on their faces depicts that the couple loved each other and Chris will miss Bettie.
2. Love was indeed in the air when Chris and Bettie tied the knot. Chris will miss this awesome moment
3. Now you may kiss the bride. They well all joyous on their D-day. Chris will miss this iconic moment
4. The look in each other's faces show their love was deep. Chris will miss the good times he had with Bettie
5. Age is indeed just a number. Chris and Bettie made it possible irrespective of their age difference. Chris will indeed miss his lover Bettie.
May her soul Rest In Perfect Peace
Star Gist: I started acting because i was told i look like Suzy Williams - Kisa Gbekle| #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.
Source: Yen News