Berla Mundi was a co-host of the just ended 2019 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMA), together with media personality Kwame Sefa Kayi.
She shone on the night with her carefully selected yellow and black dresses for the event.
Berla was especially happy about this because it is the second time she is doing this in two consecutive years.
Berla had every cause to proclaim on social media that grace has found her, owing to her ability to be named as a co-host for such a highly patronised event.
YEN.com.gh brings you five of Berla Mundi’s photos. Though the dresses were just two, Berla was captured in five different shots looking exceptionally classy and beautiful.
1. In this photo, Berla poses confidently while letting out a captivating smile. She also flaunted her right leg boldly to show that she is, indeed, a woman of complete beauty:
2. Berla changed her style in this photo, still looking ravishing:
3. A close-up photo to show her full smile. Berla Mundi is just an embodiment of true beauty:
4. Berla then changed from her yellow dress into a black one and she glitters even more:
5. As if to say "check out my looks while I change my style", Berla again posed confidently again with her smile:
Meanwhile, the 20th edition of the VGMA had started on a good note but was later rocked with chaos.
This was after Shatta Wale had stormed the stage when Stonebwoy was giving a remark after he was adjudged Reggae Dancheall Artiste of the year.
According to an earlier report by YEN.com.gh, Shatta Wale had gone on stage to congratulate Stonebwoy on his award.
However, his action was misinterpreted by Stonebwoy’s fans who attacked him.
This led to Shatta Wale’s fans responding to the attacks, bringing the show to an abrupt end, but which was later continued.
YEN.com.gh has also published the full list of award winners of the 2019 VGMA.
Two of the awards, Artiste of the Year, and Most Popular Song of the Year, believed to be won by Shatta Wale, are currently on hold.
READ ALSO: Best and worst dressed guys at the #VGMA20
Star Gist: Exclusive Chat With AJ Nelson | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.