The much-anticipated Vodafone Ghana Music Awards came off at the Dome of the Accra International Conference Center, Accra on May 18, 2019.
Every year, the VGMA event is one that a lot of celebrities and entertainment industry players look to turn up in their best attires.
This year's event was more special and the anticipation to appear glamorous was high since it was the 20th edition.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you some of the best dressed celebrities on the night.
1. Berla Mundi who was the co-MC of the night appeared stunning in her gorgeous dress as she was hailed for being one of the best dressed.
2. Actress and screen goddess Selly Galley went to the VGMA looking all glamorous as Ghanaians described her as one of the best dressed.
3. Actress Zynnell Zuh who is noted for being a top fashionista got tongues wagging with her beautiful dress as Ghanaians described her as one of the best dressed.
4. Actress Salma Mumin got everyone talking about her gorgeous look as her dress was said to be very fashionable.
5. Actress Kisa Gbekle is one of the personalities described as best dressed as she appeared in her gorgeous attire.
READ ALSO: VGMA award winners everyone can be happy for
6. Singer Cocotrey nailed it in her African prints as she was described as one of the most glamorous looking celebs on the night.
7. Actress Benedicta Gafah got social buzzing after she got on the red carpet with her awesome looking outfit. She was said to be one of the best dressed.
8. Socialite Mona Montrage popularly known as Hajia 4 Real did not disappoint as she was said to appear in a glamorous outfit.
9. Actress Jackie Appiah made it to the top as one of the best dressed as her outfit drew a lot of attention.
10. Ghanaians could not have enough of singer Wendy Shay after she appeared stunning in her amazing green gown. She was described as one of the best dressed.
Star Gist: I started acting because i was told i look like Suzy Williams - Kisa Gbekle | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.