The much-anticipated Vodafone Ghana Music Awards came off at the Dome of the Accra International Conference Center, Accra on May 18, 2019.
Every year, the VGMA event is one that a lot of celebrities and entertainment industry players anticipate.
This year's edition was more special and the anticipation to appear glamorous was high since it was the 20th edition.
Even though almost all people set out to wear their best on the night, they turned out to part of some of the worst-dressed.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you ten worse dressed personalities on the night.
1. This is Toli Master of Pulse Ghana. He was described as one of the worst-dressed since a lot of people claimed he wore a lady's attire.
2. Kumi Guitar was also criticized for his attire as many claimed it did not fit him
3. Trigmatic was one of the celebs jabbed for covering himself with the cloth as his dressing was criticised.
4. Musician Enam was described as one of the worst dressed as she was criticized greatly
READ ALSO: VGMA award winners everyone can be happy for
5. This lady got criticized for what Ghanaians described as one of the worse outfits on the night
6. J Derobie got Ghanaians laughing with his attire as they claimed it did not fit him
7. Efia Odo was slammed for wearing a skimpy dress that revealed some cleavages
8. Akuapem Poloo's net-dress got a lot of social media users slamming her as they claimed she wanted attention
9. Social media got buzzing after these two gentlemen appeared on the red carpet in ladies gown
10. Ghanaians were of the view that the extra lace on the arm of her dress made her one of the worst dressed.
Star Gist: I started acting because i was told i look like Suzy Williams - Kisa Gbekle | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.