- Actress Yvonne Nelson paid a visit to the residence of the U.K High Commissioner Iain Walker
- She is set to take part in the Ghana Grand bicycle challenge
Popular Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson has paid a courtesy call on the United Kingdom High Commissioner to Ghana.
Photos have surfaced as Yvonne Nelson paid a visit to the U.K High Commissioner to Ghana Iain Walker.
According to the actress, the meeting between herself, her team and the Commissioner was lovely and successful.
In photos that were posted by Yvonne Nelson and official photographers of the meeting, the actress was seen having a good time with the Commissioner.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you some of the photos that emerged
1. Yvonne Nelson smiling together with Iain Walker
2. Yvonne Nelson and Iain Walker posed for the camera
3. Yvonne Nelson and her team with the U.K High Commissioner to Ghana
4. The team in a meeting with the Commissioner at his residence
5. The team looked focus as the Commissioner make his point
6. Yvonne Nelson tweeted photos of her visit
Yenkasa: What Do You Think of Parliament's Intention to Construct a New Chamber? | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.