- A female television presenter has been accused of getting pregnant with controversies
- She is said to have been dating four married men with some of them being politicians
- The name of the presenter is being withheld for now but the source says it starts with the letter "N"
- One of the four married men is said to be a high ranking member of the NPP
- The presenter's own colleague is also said to be part of the men she was sleeping with
A popular female television presenter with one of Ghana's topmost TV stations has been reported to be pregnant but does not know who the father of the unborn baby is.
According to the reports, the presenter was dating four married men at the same time, therefore, being able to tell who is responsible has become a huge task for her and the family.
The presenter's name starts with "N", as YEN.com.gh gathered from Ghanacelebrities.com.
According to the reports, some of the four men are known Ghanaian politicians, one of them with the current NPP government.
One of the married men is also the presenter's own colleague at the TV station where they work together.
The reports also have it that the controversies surrounding the pregnancy are messy.
The lady’s family is said to be pinning the pregnancy on one of the married men who appears to be very rich.
The family of the lady, led by her mother, has put forward their demands for the unborn child.
They have requested for a two-bedroom house, that the child should also be born outside Ghana, and weirdly a clothing line should be set up for the mother.
YEN.com.gh is keenly following up on this new development and we will bring update when fresh information come.
Yenkasa: Rate Ghana Black Stars' Head Coach James Kwesi Appiah| #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.