- Some Ghanaian celebrities have taken part in the FaceApp challenge which is ongoing
- The app shows how one might look like in old age
- Many of the celebrities look unrecognisable, while others look "fine"
The FaceApp challenge is on and many Ghanaian celebrities have joined in.
With this app, a person is able to see how he or should would look like in old age.
YEN.com.gh’s checks reveal that photos of some popular Ghanaian people including football star Asamoah Gyan, Kwaku Manu, Efia Odo, Wendy Shay, Hamamat, others taking part in the challenge have popped up online.
While some of them looked good in the ‘old age’ photos, some actually are “scary”, as described by social media users.
We bring you 7 of these photos to see how your favourite stars would look like in old age.
1. Asamoah Gyan: For Gyan, he did not change much according to the two photos seen by YEN.com.gh. He was actually happy seeing that he would still look good in old age.
2. Wendy Shay: Wendy Shay’s photo has attracted massive reactions from fans and followers with many of them saying her photo is scary. Wendy looked totally changed in the photo and appeared to have some rashes on the body. Our checks revealed that Wendy herself did not share the photo, but rather a blogger did. Some social media users reacted:
Belinda described the photo as “scary”:
belindadzattah: “This one is scary.”
Hilda was not happy about the photo and confronted the blogger:
hildakwakye: “Sammykay you must know better don't spoil people like that is bad.”
3. Tracey Boakye: The actress changed so much. She looked just like a grandma in the photo. Her fans praised her.
4. Hamamat Montia: Hamamat did not change at all. It appears her smile will remain the same even in old age.
5. Efia Odo: Odo, who seems not happy with her looks deleted the photo from her Instagram page after she shared it. However, YEN.com.gh already had a photo of it. She looked completely change and she herself noticed that. And so, for her caption, she wrote: “What kinda nonsense is this?”
6. Kwaku Manu: The actor looked fresh in his photo and if that is how he is really going to look at old age, then it is a good thing for him.
7. Eddie Watson: The actor also looked good and even fresher than he is now. He praised himself and asked ladies to choose well when choosing a man.
Yenkasa: Rate Ghana Black Stars' Head Coach James Kwesi Appiah| #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.