David Luiz, Brazil international, could complete his £8 million move from Chelsea to Arsenal before transfer deadline in England on Thursday, August 8.
Reports from the player's camp revealed that the 32-year-old had informed the Blues' chiefs he wants to join the Gunners in a sensational move this summer.
Meanwhile, the former Paris Saint Germain star is set to become the 10th player in the Premier League to play for the two London clubs should he join the Emrates Stadium outfit.
It would be recalled that French star Olivier Giroud was the last player to make a switch from the north London side to join the Stamford Bridge outfit.
The World Cup winning striker joined the Blues in a shocking move on the last day of January 2018 as back up striker for Alvaro Morata.
In view of this, Legit.ng highlights nine players who have played for both Arsenal and Chelsea in anticipation of Luiz's move.
- Emmanuel Petit (Arsenal 1997-2000 and Chelsea 2001-2004)
- Yossi Benayoun (Chelsea 2010-2013 and Arsenal 2011/12)
- Lassana Diarra (Chelsea 2005-2007 and Arsenal 2007-2008)
- Nicolas Anelka (Arsenal 1997-1999 and Chelsea 2008-2012)
- Ashley Cole (Arsenal 1999-2006 and Chelsea 2006-2014)
- William Gallas (Chelsea 2001-2006 and Arsenal 2006-2010)
- Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal 2003-2011 and Chelsea 2014-2019)
8. Petr Cech (Chelsea 2004-2015 and Arsenal 2015-2019
9. Olivier Giroud (Arsenal 2012-2018 and Chelsea 2018-present)
It was earlier reported that Chelsea star, David Luiz, has appeared to confirm his summer exit hours after being linked with a sensational deadline day switch to Arsenal.
His recent social media activity has seen him remove any association with Chelsea on his profiles, sparking speculation he could be on the verge of leaving.
The move has sent fans into a complete meltdown, with eagle-eyed Chelsea supporters thinking Luiz has hinted at Arsenal transfer.
Faces of Ghana: Meet the Innovative CEO of Salon on Wheels | #Yencomgh