- Ghanaian actress Fella Makafui turned 24 years on Tuesday, August 20, 2019
- She celebrated the day with her boyfriend Medikal in Amsterdam, where they currently are on vacation
- It is good to note that Fella has made some achievements at her young age that must be trumpeted
- The businesses include an estate business, supermarket and winery business
Fella Makafui turned 24 years on Tuesday, August 20, 2019, and her fans sent her many good wishes on social media.
Though some have raised concern that she is not being truthful about her age, Fella insists she is 24 years.
Despite the different views about her age, it is also noteworthy that Fella Makafui has achieved so much as a young lady.
READ ALSO: Photo of Benedicta Gafah’s real 'tundra' emerges and fans are talking
YEN.com.gh brings you seven of these achievement that would inspire you today.
1. Businesses: Fella Makafui owns some businesses in clothing and beauty industries. She is the owner of FM Clothing and Beauty by Fella. The clothing business trades in stylish dresses with African touch. The young actress has about two branches for the clothing company all situated at vantage points in Accra. The Beauty by Fella is actually an eyelash-line she owns too.
2. Winery and supermarket: Fella Makafui also owns a wine shop and a supermarket. The winery was Fella’s first business she started about a year ago after becoming popular through the You Only Live Once (YOLO) television series she featured in.
READ ALSO: Nana Ama McBrown shows class with never-seen-before birthday yam cake in new video
3. FM delivery: Fella Makafui also owns a delivery company offering courier services.
4. Richhills Property: The young actress earlier revealed in a social media post that she owned a company called Richhills Property. This company offers services in estate developing, car sales, rental of private jets, sales of houses, lands, offices, and others.
5. Social media following: It must be noted again that Fella is the only young female Ghanaian celebrity with huge following on social media. As at the time this report was being filed, Fella had clocked 1.7 million followers on Instagram.
READ ALSO: Nana Ama McBrown earns big job with popular TV station
6. Brand ambassador: Fella Makafui is also the brand ambassador of a school in Accra. She signed the contract worth GHC500,000, recently as earlier reported by YEN.com.gh.
7. Paying salaries of over 30 staff: The young actress also revealed in another report by YEN.com.gh that she has over 30 staff whose salaries she pays every month. It is expected that the number of staff would have been increased since Fella keeps extending her businesses.
YEN.com.gh wishes the ambitious young lady all the best in her endeavours.
Meanwhile, Medikal’s mother has wished Fella Makafui a lovely birthday.
She sent the wish to be read to Fella on an Accra-based radio station.
READ ALSO: Castro is dead - Apostle Francis Amoako Atta tells hidden story in new video
Faces of Ghana: Meet the Innovative CEO of Salon on Wheels | #Yencomgh
READ ALSO: Top Ghanaian stars congratulate Strongman as he welcomes his newly born baby (photo)
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.