- Top Ghanaian celebrities across the divide have written touching tributes for former Black Stars player Junior Agogo
- They shared moments they spent with the player and how impactful he was for the football community in Ghana
- On August 22, 2019, Junior Agogo passed on in a hospital in London after battling some illnesses since 2015
Popular Ghanaian musicians, actresses and footballers have expressed sadness over the demise of ex-Black Stars striker Manuel Junior Agogo.
According to them, the striker will continue to live in their hearts since he was such a loving personality.
In series of Instagram posts, top celebrities posted photos of Junior Agogo as they captioned with words of sympathy.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you eight celebrities who poured out their condolence for the death of Junior Agogo.
1. Black Stars captain Andre Dede Ayew is saddened about the demise of Junior Agogo
2. Comedian DKB could not hold back his sadness
3. Television presenter Nana Aba Anamoah expresses her sadness over Junior Agogo's death
4. Actress Juliet Ibrahim shares her words of condolences for the departed Junior Agogo
5. Actress Gloria Sarfo expresses sadness at the demise of Junior Agogo
6. Rapper Guru posts an old video of Junior Agogo's goal in memory of the player
7. Jordan Ayew remembers Junior Agogo in an emotional manner
8. Michael Essien consoles the family of Junior Agogo
Meanwhile, gospel singer Sonnie Badu has criticized the Ghana Football Association and Junior Agogo's teammates for abandoning the player.
After posting a video of an interview in which Junior Agogo spoke about Black Stars team members abandoning him, Sonnie Badu lamented.
He stated that if the love shown the dead Junior Agogo is similar to the same love shown him when he was sick, he would have been alive.
Yenkasa: Manuel Junior Agogo Receives Heartfelt Tributes | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.