- Ben Dotsei Malor, a former presidential spokesperson, has posed five questions to the board of directors of the Public Procurement Authority
- His questions follow the release of statement by the board in relation to allegations of abuse of office by the CEO, A.B Adjei.
- The statement explained the position of the board in the framework of the PPA.
A former communications advisor at the presidency, Ben Dotsei Malor, has posed five questions to the board of directors of the Public Procurement Authority (PPA).
His questions follow a statement released by the board in which it sought to absolve itself of any liability with regard to allegations of abuse of office by the chief executive officer, A.B Adjei.
The board further indicated that it is optimistic the scope of its responsibilities would become clear after the necessary investigations have been conducted.
READ ALSO: Donkomi and 7 other scandals that have rocked Akufo-Addo's government
The statement did not go down well with Malor, who posed these five questions.
1. What's the name of the Board Secretary?
2. What's the name of the Board Chair?
3. Why can't they get the name of the documentary right in the body of this spurious statement?
4. Why is the Board still speaking, instead of resigning?
5. Do we have no shame anymore? Or is there no honour among thieves?
In other news, the minister of trade and industry, Alan Kyeremanten, has commissioned West Africa’s largest steel factory at Kpone in the Greater Accra region.
The factory, YEN.com.gh has learnt, falls under the One District One Factory (1DF1) project.
The factory, which would produce iron aside steel, cost $80 million and is owned and operated by B5 Plus Limited.
The $80 million steel and iron manufacturing factory is owned by, a steel manufacturing giant in West Africa and Ghana.
READ ALSO: White man slams Africans on social media; poses serious questions about weddings
Yenkasa: Between Money and Love, Which Would You Marry For? | #Yencomgh
Want to be featured on YEN.com.gh? Send us a message on our Facebook page or on Instagram with your stories, photos or videos