- Prophet Nigel Gaisie has hinted of a possible coup to hit Ghana
- He said he saw soldiers invading the country from their camp
- In plain terms, Nigel indicated that the country would be plagued by a coup
- The prophet said it is a bad vision he saw from God, and he cannot reveal the full detail
- He added that the only way this could be avoided is for the government led by Akufo-Addo to do the right thing
Prophet Nigel Gaisie has said Ghana could witness a coup soon as he has been shown in a vision by God.
In a new video seen by YEN.com.gh, the prophet described what he saw as very scary, and so, could not give the full details.
According to him, he saw many soldiers invading Ghana from their camp, indicating that there is going to be a coup.
He asked Ghanaians to be up and doing and also pray to God to avert that calamity.
“What I saw was bad, very bad, and I cannot say the full details. But I saw soldiers invading Ghana, every part of the country, and you know what that means,” Prophet Gaisie said in the video, speaking in the Akan language.
Touching on which solution would help salvage the situation, Nigel said the president, who would be mostly affected by the plague should be it happen, must do the right thing.
He explained that times are hard and many people are suffering, and if measures are not taken to address the many issues confronting Ghana, the scary vision would befall the nation.
Nigel Giasie is the founder and leader of True Word Prophetic Fire Ministries.
He rose to fame following his claims that he predicted the death of the late diva Ebony Reigns. pass.
He has also been in the news for predicting that former president John Mahama would win the 2020 elections.
Yenkasa: Manuel Junior Agogo Receives Heartfelt Tributes | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.