Transfer News: The summer window came to a close on Monday, September 2 in Europe as players scampered across clubs to secure last minute deals.
The most anticipated deal that did not materialize was Neymar leaving Paris Saint-Germain to join Barcelona or Real Madrid.
However, players like Mauro Icardi rescued his career after sealing a move with the French champions on deadline day.
On the other hand, there were interesting big money deals that occurred which got fans and pundits excited.
Here are the top ten most expensive transfers at the just concluded summer window
1. Joao Félix - Benfica to Atletico Madrid (€126m)
2. Antoine Griezmann - Atletico Madrid to Barcelona (€120m)
3. Eden Hazard - Chelsea to Real Madrid (€100m)
4. Harry Maguire - Leicester City to Manchester United (€88m)
5. Lucas Hernandez:- Atletico Madrid to Bayern Munich (€80m)
6. Nicolas Pépé - Lille to Arsenal (€79m)
7. Romelu Lukaku - Manchester United to Inter Milan (€77.9m)
8. Mathijs De Ligt - Ajax to Juventus (€75m)
9. Frenkie De Jong - Ajax to Barcelona (€75m)
10 Rodri - Atletico Madrid to Manchester City (€70m)
PAY ATTENTION: Install Pitch Football App for FREE to get the latest football News & Scores
Meanwhile,YEN.com.gh had earlier reported that Mauro Icardi moved to Paris Saint-Germain from Inter Milan on loan until the end of the season on deadline day.
The Argentine's deal could be made permanent by the French champions for a fee of £59million if they activate his buy out clause.
Yenkasa: Manuel Junior Agogo Receives Heartfelt Tributes | #Yencomgh