- Wanlov Da Kubolor has revealed that his sister Deborah Vanessa has dated 30 men
- He said all the men were good including Medikal
- Wanlov said Deborah knew nine months earlier that Medikal was going to jilt her
- He said her song Kakalika Love was recorded during that time and was released after the breakup was announced
- Wanlov said he himself has also dated 30 women
Brother of Deborah Vanessa, Wanlove Da Kubolor, has claimed that she has dated about 30 men.
Kubolor said all the men were good guys, explaining that he was on good terms with all of them including Medikal.
He made this revelation in a video seen by YEN.com.gh which is trending on social media.
Wanlov also made another revelation about his sister’s relationship with Medikal.
According to him, they saw the break-up coming and so they got prepared for it.
As part of the preparation, Wanlov said Deborah Vanessa composed her song Kakalika Love and kept it for the break-up.
It would be recalled that about a week after the break-up, Deborah Vanessa released the song to taunt Medikal and Fella Makafui.
She sang that she was not bothered about Fella snatching Medikal because he would treat her the same way.
However, Wanlov, has made it clear that the song was not composed after the break-up as Deborah made it look.
Rather, it was composed nine months earlier.
Meanwhile, Wanlov also said he has dated about 30 women.
He was in the news recently following a photo he released of one of his sons which got Ghanaians talking.
Star Gist: Exclusive Chat With Fameye | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.