- Mzbel has revealed the identity of the popular blanket man who was caught in bed with Afia Schwar
- She mentioned the name as Mallet
- Mzbel said Mallet slept with Afia just few minutes after they had met and chatted
- Mallet originally was to help Afia retrieve a hacked account but ended up enjoying other benefits from her in bed
- The singer also said Mallet continued to sleep with Afia from that day until he was caught one day by her ex-husband Lawrence Abrokwah
- Afia and Mzbel have been fighting and revealing secrets about each other lately
Mzbel has revealed the identity of the popular blanket man who was caught in bed with Afia Schwar by her ex-husband Lawrence Abrokwa.
Mzbel has given the name of the man as Mallet, who said he could help Afia retrieve a hacked account.
According to Mzbel, few hours after the two had met to discuss the business, they ended up in bed, meaning, Afia slept with Mallet that same day they met.
READ ALSO: Archbishop Duncan-Williams exposes man who was hired to kill him
This, Mzbel said, went on for a long time before they were caught in bed one day by Abrokwah.
Mzbel indicated that Afia Schwar was almost like a prostitute who sleeps with a man anytime, anywhere.
She made the revelation in reports sighted by YEN.com.gh on social media.
The two formerly good friends have been at each other’s throat recently with attacks and counter attacks.
READ ALSO: Latest photo of Kurl Songx looking ‘sick’ breaks hearts of Ghanaians
Afia Schwar had earlier accused Mzbel of sleeping with her boyfriend.
Afia leaked a purported chat she claimed she had with Mzbel in which she apologised for sleeping with the boyfriend.
Again, Afia had asked Mzbel to tell Ghanaians who the father of her son is.
But Mzbel hit back hard at Afia exposing how she slept with many men and borrowing money to marry one of them.
READ ALSO: Afia Schwar exposes Mzbel; drops name of her boyfriend she slept her
Faces of Ghana: Local Fisherman Bemoans the Effects of Fishing with Light| #Yencomgh
READ ALSO: Throwback photo of Kofi Mole looking innocent without his dreadlocks pops up
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.