- Fast-rising Ghanaian musician Cocotreyy got social media buzzing after a videos of a skimpy dress she wore to the Glitz Style Awards went viral
- In the videos involving Cocotreyy that are trending online, she was seen wearing a black tight dress that revealed her cleavage
- Many fans and social media users, after watching the videos have been expressing their opinion with many criticizing her
Ghanaian singer Cocotreyy has been trending on social media over the choice of dressing to the just-ended Glitz Style Awards.
According to Ghanaians and social media users, Cocotreyy's dress has revealed so much of her cleavage.
Meanwhile, some of her fans have showered accolades on her, claiming that she was one of the best dressed personlaity at the event.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you seven photos of Cocotreyy, the Ghanaian singer who broke the internet with her see-through dress at the Glitz Style Awards:
1. This is the dress Cocotreyy is currently trending for
2. The musician slays beautifully as she puts her curves on display
3. Cocotreyy looking saucy and fresh in the photo
4. Cocotreyy rocks her African print on stage
5. Cocotreyy looking casual and gorgeous in this photo
6. Cocotreyy looking stunning in her African print at the VGMAs 2019
7. The musician goes ''beachy as she slays at the beautiful riverfront in Ada
8. Cocotreyy is a real epitome of beauty
9. Cocotreyy is definitely a big spender as she has fun in this photo
Meanwhile, YEN.com.gh has published a story about how celebrities dressed to the Glitz Style Awards.
Photos of celebrities who showed cleavages and thighs were published as their photos seemed to be trending.
Meanwhile, Shatta Wale has been in the news after a rich man named Why Fynn sprayed money on him.
While sitting in his car, Why Fynn walked up to Shatta Wale's car and begun to count a lot of cedi notes on him.
Yenkasa: What do you make of the 10% increment in transport fares | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.