- Ghanaians have been grieving over the sudden death of a level 400 student at the University of Ghana
- Yvonne Nana Ama Owusu-Nyantah was said to be have been pronounced dead on arrival to the hospital
- The young lady reportedly fell off the school shuttle after struggling with some colleagues to get a seat
A level 400 female student of the University of Ghana is said to have died mysteriously after falling off from one of the school's shuttle.
According to reports, Yvonne who was already sick collapsed after struggling with some friends to catch a seat on the bus.
As part of tributes pouring out for the young lady, YEN.com.gh brings to you four photos of Yvonne Nana Ama Owusu-Nyantah.
1. The late Yvonne was a real epitome of beauty as she goes happy in this photo
2. Yvonne's cute smile is indeed one to behold. Such a pretty lady
3. Yvonne slays gorgeously in her beautiful yellow dress
4. Yvonne indeed looks stunning in this selfie. May her soul rest in perfect peace
Meanwhile, no one has been accused of pushing Yvonne or anything of the sort as it has been regarded as a tragedy.
It is normal for University students to struggle a bit when they are about boarding the shuttle to or from lectures.
Yvonne's collapse might have come from the ill-health that she was already going through prior to the incident.
In other news, Shatta Wale has named Medikal and Flowkingstone as his two favourite rappers in Ghana.
In a Facebook post, the dancehall chief heaped praise on the two rappers as he claimed they have poised them for greatness.
Faces of Ghana: Local Fisherman Bemoans the Effects of Fishing with Light| #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.