- Kalybos was widely reported to have married a lady called Patricia
- She is said to be his acting colleague and also a long-time girlfriend
- Photos of the lady as seen by YEN.com.gh prove that the lady is gorgeous and has class
Reports went haywire that comic actor Kalybos had married his long-time girlfriend called Patricia.
The report followed photos from their supposed engagement ceremony.
In one of the photos, the ‘couple’ were captured flaunting their rings.
In another photo, they were captured together excitedly in the midst of their families.
We have gone behind the scene to research about the lady, Patricia, and photos we found show that she is a gorgeous lady.
YEN.com.gh brings you 10 of these photos.
2. In the photo below, Patricia unleashed some swag:
3. In this photo, Kalybos and Patricia were caught in a loving mood:
4. Patricia again dazzles in a lovely blue dress:
5. Fashion queen Patricia shows her fashion taste in this photo:
6. Patricia here dazzles in a beautiful yellow outfit:
7. Patricia on some fashion level in this photo too:
8. Patricia flaunts her beautiful make-up
9. Another photo of Patricia showing how beautiful she is:
10. Patricia looks cute here with her down-cut hair:
Meanwhile, Kalybos is yet to confirm or deny the reports.
They were dressed like husband and wife, just like it is done in Ghanaian customary marriage.
Normally, these celebrities share such photos, and later it turns out to be a scene from movies.
Also, Kalybos and Ahuofe Patri were rumoured to be dating.
According to a report by YEN.com.gh, the two exchanged love words on social media with a beautiful photo.
In an earlier report by YEN.com.gh, Ahuofe revealed that they can only be friends, adding that Kalybos has no chance of dating her.
Perhaps, it is because Ahuofe Patri did not allow him date her that she ended up with the actress Patricia.
Yenkasa: What do you make of the 10% increment in transport fares | #Yencomgh
Your favourite news website, YEN.com.gh, has been nominated for online portal of the year by the National Communications Awards. Please click here to vote and help us win.