- Apple has launched its new iPhone 11 series and a lot of phone lovers are itching and yearning to get one
- Due to the cost of the phone, most people have not been able to purchase any of the three types that were launched
- Meanwhile, some top female celebrities have proven that they have money as they have consequently bought the iPhone 11 and flaunted them accordingly
OUR MANIFESTO: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Among all the top female celebrities in Ghana, four of them have confirmed purchasing the new iPhone 11 phones that was launched a few weeks ago.
Due to the expensive price of the phone, many phone lovers have not been able to purchase the phone.
However, four female celebrities in Ghana have bought the iPhone 11 as they flaunted it on social media.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you the four female celebs who have confirmed the acquisition of the new iPhone:
1. Actress Jackie Appiah has revealed acquiring the iPhone 11 pro after flaunting it
2. Socialite and entrepreneur Mona Montrage, popularly known as Hajia4Reall flaunted her iPhone 11 pro-Max after buying it recently.
3. Sandra Ankobiah was the first Ghanaian to have flaunted her iPhone 11 after forming a long queue to purchase it in Dubai
4. Musician Sista Afia has proven that she is rich by flaunting her new iPhone 11 pro
Deducing from the list, it is evident that these top celebrities have enough to purchase the expensive phone.
In other news, YEN.com.gh has published a story about Kumawood actress Pamela Odame-Watara.
In a video that was sighted, Pamela claimed that she is able to hold on for ten rounds when having an affair with a man.
She provided a condition, claiming that if she is enjoying the man, she can hang on for two hours.
Yenkasa: Would Date Your Friend's Ex? | #Yencomgh
Your favourite news website, YEN.com.gh, has been nominated for online portal of the year by the National Communications Awards. Please click here to vote and help us win.