- Ghanaian rapper Sarkodie known in real life as Michael Owusu-Addo is undoubtedly Ghana's most prolific rapper
- Sarkodie is currently trending as he has been adjudged the BET Best International Flow artiste of the year
- The rapper is married to a lovely lady popularly known as Tracy Sarkcess as she has stunned beautifully on several occasions
OUR ATTENTION: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Award-winning Ghanaian rapper Sarkodie is probably the happiest Ghanaian at the moment as he has won another BET Award.
As a married man, Sarkodie will surely be having his happy moments with his wife Tracy Sarkcess.
READ ALSO: Shatta Wale named among 100 Most Influential Young Africans of 2019
Tracy Sarkcess according to Ghanaian terms is a real woman because she has proven her loyalty to the rapper beyond measures.
Since Sarkodie was an underground rapper, Tracy has been his lover until they got married a few years ago.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you nine gorgeous photos of Tracey Sarkcess, proving that she is a true queen to King Sarkodie.
1. Tracy goes elegant in Kente print on her traditional marriage day
2. Tracy's beauty is flawless as he dazzles on the red carpet at the Glitz Style Awards
3. Tracey is a real epitome of beauty as she puts her round pretty face on display
4. Tracy Sarkcess sits pretty at an event
READ ALSO: Photo of Chief Imam and Rev. Palmer-Buckle acting play on stage melts hearts
5. The queen of Sarkcess Music surfing her phone with a gorgeous smile
6. The beauty of Tracy is not only outside but from within as well
7. Tracy's gorgeous beauty is one to behold
8. Tracy puts her elegant beauty on display
9. The queen of the king is such a beautiful creature
READ ALSO: Ama K. Abebrese wears the biggest dress to Nivea Gala Night; photos and videos drop
Your favourite news website, YEN.com.gh, has been nominated for online portal of the year by the National Communications Awards. Please click here to vote and help us win
Ghana News Today: Musical Performances at Zero Borla Concert | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.