- John Dumelo is undoubtedly one of Ghana's most prolific actors who has thrilled movie lovers over the years
- The actor who doubles as a musician is married to his beautiful lady named Gifty with whom he has a son
- John Dumelo's son, John Dumelo Jnr. is one year old and their beautiful family photos have been trending online
OUR MANIFESTO: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Award-winning Ghanaian actor, farmer and politician, John Dumelo, is currently celebrating the one-year birthday of his son, John Dumelo Jnr.
In celebration of his son's birthday, John Dumelo released gorgeous family photos that have got social media buzzing.
READ ALSO: Kanye West holds first church service on the streets in emotional video
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you six beautiful family photos of John Dumelo
1. John Snr. and John Jnr. put up a great smile
2. Happy father and son go playful
3. John Dumelo and his family looking elegant on their son's birthday
4. John Dumelo goes army with his family in the beautiful photo
5. Meet the Dumelos
6. Gifty Dumelo smiles greatly as the two men in her life
READ ALSO: RTP Awards: Nana Aba Anamoah and Serwaa Amihere display special dance skills
In other news, YEN.com.gh has published a story about Kumawood actor Salinko after he flaunted his wife.
During the just-ended Radio and Television Personality Awards, Salinko and his elegant-looking wife looked dapper on the red carpet.
The RTP Awards which came off at the Accra International Conference Center saw top media personnel gracing the occasion.
For the RTP Discovery of the Year, TV3's Ayisha Yakubu emerged winner as she was praised for being brilliant.
Even though Ayisha is just a few months on TV3, fans and social media users have showered accolades on her, claiming she is fluent.
READ ALSO: 5 facts about Sarkodie's wife Tracy that you did not know
Your favourite news website, YEN.com.gh, has been nominated for online portal of the year by the National Communications Awards. Please click here to vote and help us win
Ghana News Today: Musical Performances at Zero Borla Concert | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.