- Serwaa Amihere is undoubtedly one of Ghana's most prolific newscasters currently as she has made a mark in the industry
- Ever since she began working with GH One television, her name and image has become a household name
- Even though she is popular, a lot of facts are not known about the beautiful screen goddess
OUR ATTENTION: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Award-winning Ghanaian television presenter Serwaa Amihere has become one of the most admired media personalities in Ghana.
She has gradually gained grounds as the most admired screen goddess since most viewers often shower accolades on her.
Aside from her name, work and few facts, not much information is known about Serwaa Amihere.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you five facts about Serwaa Amihere:
1. Serwaa Amihere was born on March 8, 1990
The screen goddess is yet to hit her 30s as she is currently 29 years old
2. Serwaa Amihere went to Yaa Asantewaa Girls Senior High School
The celebrated television presenter had her high school education at YAGSS, located in Kumasi
3. Serwaa Amihere attended Methodist University
Serwaa Amihere had her tertiary education at the Methodist University College located at Dansoman.
She offered Banking and Finance where she completed successfully with a Bachelors Degree.
4. Serwaa Amihere began working with GH One TV after University
The beautiful screen goddess did not come to GH One TV as a presenter as she had no experience in media before the job.
She began working at the television channel as a producer before given the opportunity to host programs
5. Serwaa Amihere is set to launch her foundation
The GH One TV star has revealed her interest in philanthropy, making her reveal that she will be launching her project soon, dubbed "S.A Initiative."
Your favourite news website, YEN.com.gh, has been nominated for online portal of the year by the National Communications Awards. Please click here to vote and help us win
Ghana News Today: Musical Performances at Zero Borla Concert | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.