- Over the weekend, Ghana's Most Beautiful beauty pageant trended as 16 beauty queens battled for the ultimate crown
- Ghana's Most Beautiful pageant is one of the most sought-after beauty competitions that receives a lot of attention
- At the grand finale of the event, iconic photos of contestants and patrons were captured
OUR MANIFESTO: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Ghana's Most Beautiful event came-off with a lot of glitz and glamour as contestants performed amazingly.
Aside from the contestants, patrons of the event were thrilled and captured in iconic photos that have surfaced online.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you 15 photos from Ghana's Most Beautiful pageant:
1. MCs of the event looking dapper in their GTP African prints
2. When Ekua won the ultimate crown at the Ghana Most Beautiful 2019 finale
3. The new Ghana's Most Beautiful winner waves at the crowd
4. 1st runner-up Enam looking glamorous at the grand finale
5. 2nd runner-up Serwaa looking gorgeous in her African print
6. 3rd runner-up Saah looking elegant
7. 4th runner-up Ayisha display her beauty in an adorable photo
8. Ekua captured delivering an address on slave trade
9. Serwaa glows elegantly during the competition
10. Enam from the Volta Region captured speaking at the grand finale
11. Ayisha argues why Africa must be compensated for slave trade at the event
12. Some of the contestants looking awesome at the event
13. Some former queens of Ghana's Most Beautiful pageant captured at this year's event
14. Ayisha models during the fashion show session at the event
15. Queen mothers looking amazing at the event
In other news, YEN.com.gh has published a story about Stonebwoy's wife after she shied away from the camera at the Jollof Rave.
In a video that has gone viral, Louisa was seen running away as the camera captured her together with her friends.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!
Ghana News Today: Medikal, Kuami Eugene, Kelvyn Boy & Adina Perform at 2019 Miss Malaika | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.