Ekua Mends Bannerman has been crowned Ghana's Most Beautiful 2019 beauty pageant which came off on Sunday, November 10, 2019.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Ekua, who represented Central region, beat off competition from four other finalists, including Enam [Volta Region representative] who was seen by some as the favourite for this year’s crown, to walk home with the ultimate prize.
Ekua becomes the second person from her region to win the GMB crown. Ama first won the crown in 2007.
Ekua gets a brand new car, a cash prize of 10,000 cedis, a round trip to Dubai courtesy Camel Antiseptic’s ‘Buy and Fly and a year's supply of GTP fabric among other souvenirs from sponsors.
YEN.com.gh brings you a few photos of Ekua that prove her beauty is natural.
1. The moment she was crowned the winner:
2. Ekua smiles alone are worth a million cedis:
3. Ekua's beauty is unquestionable:
READ ALSO: Kwesi Arthur goes blonde in new viral video
4. She flaunts her beauty in African print:
5. She looks more beautiful without makeup:
6. She showed off her swag here:
7. Ekua flaunts her cute backside in this photo:
8. She posed nicely for the camera:
9. The black outfit looks good on Ekua:
Ghana News Today: Medikal, Kuami Eugene, Kelvyn Boy & Adina Perform at 2019 Miss Malaika | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.