Mybet Africa is an online sport, virtual, and casino betting platform. Despite being based in Ghana, the gambling site has its operations across the African sub-Saharan region. KMK Entertainment Limited is the indigenous company at the rear of Mybet Africa’s success story.
Mybet Africa was launched in 2017 and has quickly risen to become one of Ghana’s best online gambling platforms. Below is what you need to know about Mybet Africa Ghana registration, login, deposit, withdrawal, and bonuses.
Mybet Africa sign up
To enroll in this online bookmarker, you should have the following:
- A valid phone number
- Be over the age of 18 years
- An active internet connection
- A browser
- Tablet, smartphone, laptop or even a desktop
Follow the steps below to sign up:
- Connect to the web: Use public Wi-Fi, your mobile data, or LAN connection.
- Open your browser.
- Go to the Mybet Africa website: Enter Mybet Africa address.
- Initiate registration: Tap on the Register button located at the top left side of your screen.
5. Enter your name: You will be asked for your first and last name.
6. Select your country of residence: Currently, only applications from Ghana and Nigeria are being accepted.
7. Set the preferred currency: If you are in Ghana, click on the drop-down arrow and select "Ghanaian Cedi."
8. Key in your phone number: The country code will be pre-entered for you depending on the residence you chose. Confirm if you have typed the correct characters in this field.
9. Enter your city of residence: If you selected Ghana as your country of origin, choose a city within its borders.
10. Provide a valid email address: Promotional messages and bonus offers might be sent to your inbox.
11. Set a password: It should be more than eight characters and contain both letters and numbers.
12. Accept terms and conditions: Tick the Register button.
13. Verify your account: A verification code will be sent to your mobile phone via SMS. Retrieve it and tap the Submit button.
READ ALSO: Supabet registration, login, app
If you provide the correct OTP, you will see a green pop-up success message. You have successfully opened a Mybet Africa sports betting account.
Mybet Africa login, and password reset
To sign in, use the procedure below:
- Go to the Mybet Africa website.
- Enter your username and password: These are the credentials you provided while signing up in the above process.
- Tap Login: The button is next to the username and password fields.
To set a new password, use the procedure below:
- Go to bookmarker's website.
- Initiate the process: Click on the “Forgot your password?”.
3. Enter your Username: If you cannot remember it, reset your password.
4. Provide your mobile phone: Make sure it is in the correct format with your country code preceding it.
5. Tap send: This button is at the bottom right side of the pop-up.
Your new password will be sent to your phone. Check your Messages app for new SMSs to obtain it.
Mybet Africa mobile app
Currently, the betting company has not yet developed a mobile-based application for its users. However, they have a light mobile website with fewer widgets and loads very fast.
You can access the website through the following procedure:
- Navigate to Mybet Africa login.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
READ ALSO: 1xBet Ghana: First Deposit Bonus Rules 2019
How to deposit funds to your Mybet Africa account
You can top up using the methods below:
- MTN Mobile money
- Airtel Money
- Vodafone Cash
- Open your Phone/Dial app.
- Dial *110# and make the call from your Vodafone SIM card.
- Select option 4 to generate your voucher.
- When done head to the website
- Click on the deposit button from the top bar menu
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Insert your token at the column
- Select confirm request
- Authenticate the transaction
READ ALSO: Soccabet login, registration, app, tips
MTN, Airtel, and Tigo
- Log into your account using your username and password
- Navigate to the Deposit section
- Click on the Deposit button below your carrier
- Specify the top-up amount
- Select your channel and confirm the request
- You will receive a prompt bill notification. Check whether the details you entered are correct.
- Provide your mobile money PIN
- The transaction will be processed instantly
- Purchase a voucher from various outlets
- Head to the Deposits tab
- Click on the Deposit button under the Voucher option.
- Enter the Voucher code
- Tap on the Deposit option
You can deposit a minimum of GHC. 2.00 and a maximum of GHC. 10,000 with methods 1 and 2. The maximum amount you can top up using a voucher is GHC. 1,000
Mybet Africa bonus code and promotions
As a leading sports betting giant in Africa, the company offers a wide range of bonuses and promotions.
New customers get GHC. 200 on their first deposit. The bonus will show up immediately after you have topped up your account. You can use it to stake in various games.
To check other promotions and bonuses currently active, head to the promotions tab.
READ ALSO: Top 5 betting companies in Ghana in 2020
How to place a bet on Mybet Africa
Use the following steps to stake in any game:
- On the home page, choose your favorite sport.
- Select the preferred league
- Select the match you wish to stake in
- Set all the markets correctly according to your predictions
- Enter the bet amount
- Tap Place Bet
How to withdraw from Mybet Africa
To request for your funds, follow the procedure below:
- Login to your account
- Select the withdrawal button on the top bar of your account
- Choose the Network. This can be either Tigo, Airtel, Vodafone, or MTN.
- Enter the amount
- Confirm the withdrawal request
- It will be processed almost immediately
Mybet Africa contacts
In case you experience any technical difficulties, or you have any questions reach out via:
- Physical location: Accra Mall, near the University of Ghana, Accra.
- Phone 1: 030 3970 597
- Phone 2: 030 397 0270
- Email address: email@example.com
- Website: mybet.africa
Mybet Africa procedure for registration, login, deposit, bonus claiming, withdrawal, and resetting your password is that simple. Remember, you might lose or gain money using the platform.
Disclaimer: This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be solely relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility.
READ ALSO: Betting tips: Which betting company to use in Ghana 2019?