- Derrick Adjei-Djan, a gentleman on Twitter opened up his 'susu' boxes and realized he had saved GH¢2838
- He started the savings since January 1, 2019, and opened up the boxes on November 27
- Derrick's friends could not keep calm as they reacted massively on Twitter
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
A gentleman identified on Twitter as Derrick Adjei-Djan has stirred social media with latest photos of his piggy bank known locally as 'susu box'.
Derrick posted mouthwatering pictures of savings he started making on his own since January 1, 2019.
He revealed that he counted a tune of GH¢2,838 after opening up the savings on November 27, 2019.
See pictures of the opened 'susu' box below:
1. Mixed denominations of the money pilled together on a table:
2. Money sorted in denominations:
3. Money inside the 'susu' boxes:
Some of Derrick's followers simply could not keep calm after seeing the pictures.
@scotchybrown added that:
The news on 'susu' has not been the only one on money. Just recently, YEN.com.gh reported that a man identified on social media as Agboni Nicholas Kelvin, took to his Facebook account to make a revelation about an experience he has had with his Moblie Money transactions.
Agboni said that he sent GHC200 to a number that was expecting money from him. After sending the money, the intended recipient called back asking for the money.
At that point, Agboni checked his account and realized that he had sent the GHC200 to a different number.
Hurray! YEN.com.gh has won the ‘Online News Portal of the Year” award at NCA awards 2019. Click here to view the beautiful photos.
Ghana News Today: Ex-trotro driver becomes one of Legon's best graduating students | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Get interactive via our Facebook page.