Anthony Joshua appears to be ready to conquer the world of boxing again after the British-Nigerian born pugilist shows off amazing body transformation ahead of his fight with Andy Ruiz.
The heavyweight star was deposed of his championship in June with a shocking defeat to the Mexican champion.
Joshua was handed his first career defeat with a seventh minute knock-out at Madison Park New York, thus losing his WBA, IBF & WBO.
The 30-year-old will have a golden chance of proving Ruiz's victory over him was a fluke and similarly reclaim his belts when he faces the heavyweight champion on December 7.
Ahead of the rematch dubbed fight of dunes, Joshua shared an image of himself on Instagram looking totally transformed contrary to his shape during that disastrous night in New York.
He had earlier defended his slimmer look in September saying he is focused on "sharpening the tools that I left out of the box."
“More boxing focused. More boxing focused, muscle memory and stuff like that… Even though it’s a short amount of time, that’s why you’ve said I’ve trimmed down," Joshua said.
“Nothing else was more important to me in these three months than sharpening the tools that I left out of the box.
"Rather than just coming in strong and fit,” the 3-year-old submitted.
Meanwhile, Joshua had said he would want the whole world to bow down for him when he defeat Andy Ruiz and reclaim his heavyweight belts.
Earlier, YEN.com.gh had reported that Anthony Joshua, former heavyweight champion, disclosed that he would want the world to "bow down for him" after beating "best man in the world" Andy Ruiz in their rematch bout.
The boxer will face the Mexican champ in another much anticipated and epoch-making fight that has been adjudged greatest test of Joshua's championship.
Star Gist: PM Narrates How She Was Denied a Flight Due to Her Body Size | #Yencomgh:
Enjoyed reading our story? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!