On countless occasions, black twins have stunned the internet with their amazing looks.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Twins have been greatly admired in the Ghanaian society and the world at large.
It would be recalled that YEN.com.gh reported that two 8-year-old models by names Megan and Morgan have won the admiration of the internet with their stunning looks and amazing uniquenesses.
They recently flaunted their beauty in amazing Kente costumes.
READ ALSO: Akon starts building Akon City in Africa; amazing pictures drop
YEN.com.gh takes a look at 7 amazing times black twins broke the internet with their breathtaking pictures.
1. A cute pose of beautiful twin sisters in a nice hairstyle
2. Popular twins Megan and Morgan wearing beautiful grins and similar curls
READ ALSO: Young university graduate invents cheap boats made of plastic bottles for fisherfolks
3. A set of twin brothers in a brilliant shop in a park with nice haircuts
4. Beautiful shot of black baby sisters with surprised looks; beautiful hair
5. Nicely shaved twin brothers shining with bright smiles
READ ALSO: Young boy from Ghana makes car without engine; performs test drive in latest video
6. Cute sisters with curly hair wearing pleasant smiles
7. In the street, a beautiful pose by black girls on a sunny day; powerful hairstyle
On the subject of people looking alike, YEN.com.gh recently reported that a 7-year-old girl called Ala’a Skyy who looks exactly like American star Rihanna has popped up on social media and she is causing a massive stir.
On her Instagram page iambriakay, the little 7-year-old girl has been seen repeatedly posing in different scenes and on every occasion, looking exactly like the superstar.
Rihanna herself was shocked after she discovered the little girl as she has repeatedly shared Ala'a Skyy's picture with her millions of followers.
Hurray! YEN.com.gh has won the ‘Online News Portal of the Year” award at NCA awards 2019. Click here to view the beautiful photos.
Fire guts Nana Appiah Mensah's Zylofon TV building | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Get interactive via our Facebook page.