Baby showers are different as compared to other parties. Apart from buying the unborn child some gifts, you might consider sending the couple a congratulatory note for their upcoming status, parents of course. Wait, what exactly are you supposed to write on the card? It might seem tough at first, especially if it is the first time you are doing it. However, touching baby shower messages ideas will help to solve your “problem.”
Often, some mothers-to-be can feel frightened of what to expect when their days of giving birth approaches. Especially if it is their firstborn, it gets worse. Therefore, try to encourage them because that is all they need. Are you wondering how you can achieve that? Here is a collection of baby shower wishes that will change everything.
What to write in baby shower card
In most instances, what one writes in a baby shower card largely depends on the relationship between them and the parents-to-be. In other words, if you are close to them, you can go a little bit personal when designing the card. On the other hand, if you have a causal relationship with them, you can go for a general message.
That said, if you are too close to the parents, you can choose to be a little bit funny. Yes. A baby shower should be fun, and jokes can help to spice up the moment. Even so, your choice of words for baby congratulations messages matters a lot. Mind you; it is not as intimidating as it sounds.
Baby shower wishes for a boy
It gets more fun when you know the gender of the infant. If it is a male, here is the collection of good wishes to include in the card.
- Oh Boy! We can’t wait to meet him. Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
- This little prince has no idea how spoiled he’s about to be. Can’t wait for the big day!
- Get ready for toy cars in all shapes and sizes, for balls, bats bikes, and all sorts of surprises. Congratulations on your little man.
- Get ready for baseball games, bike rides, and many more surprises, congratulations and welcome to motherhood.
- Our heartfelt wishes to you as you step into this exciting new phase in life. Boy, be ready for busy days, sleepless nights, many questions, and endless love!
- You are having a fantastic little boy with the cutest nose and perfect smile. He seems to have mommy's gorgeous eyes, and comes with a truckload of style!
- With two loving dads like you, your kid boy is going to have it all
- This handsome little boy was meant for you and you for him. Heartfelt congratulations to your beautiful family.
- A boy arrives, and just like that, everything automatically changes. The world gets bigger, the heart grows fuller, and life gets better as he is in it.
- May this new little man bring you much joy in your life.
READ ALSO: 150 touching birthday message to a brother
Cute baby shower messages for girls
Girls are cute creatures, remember. Therefore, you do not need to disappoint them with boring wishes. Well, try one of these sweet messages when making that baby shower card for her.
- Precious angel, may the road to fulfillment be full of love, joy, and happy moments! You have the perfect family to love you forever!
- Someone special, someone dear, someone new to love is here. Welcome to the family, princess!
- Sugar and spice and everything nice. That’s what little girls are made of.
- A daughter is a blessing — a gift from the Most High above, a precious little angel to treasure and to adore.
- I am looking forward to being a part of the new journey. I cannot wait to meet you, little princess.
- This is such a great news girl. We are so very excited for you!
- From childhood, your greatest wish was to give birth to a daughter someday. I am so happy your dream came true. A beautiful girl to love and to adore, who could ask for more?
- Congratulations on your new arrival. A baby girl has finally arrived to fill your world with joy and bliss! I cannot wait.
- I can’t wait to watch your beautiful daughter, [name of the daughter], as she grows.
- A girl is on the way… what a great excuse to shop! Congratulations on your baby!
Funny baby shower messages
Funny messages are always the best on this occasion. All you need to do is pick one from the list below to get the moment started.
- A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home joyful, clothes shabbier, the past is forgotten, and the future worth living.
- Acknowledge how lucky, as parents, you are. Smile, as you gaze into your newborn's eyes. Soak in the joy of having a baby and appreciate your life's biggest prize. I am wishing you two (almost three) all the best.
- I cannot wait to teach your kid its first cuss word.
- Congratulations on your successful combination of your DNA guys.
- Hooray for a flood of poopy diapers and many more sleepless nights to come.
- The art of being a parent is to sleep when the kid is not looking.
- Yay! You get to give birth and change nappies.
- Dear parents, I send my love and heartfelt wishes for the baby shower event. I pray that our daughter/son makes much mischief during the occasion to distract you.
- Lovely parents, hope this finds you awake. What I mean is that it is better that you make a habit of having less sleep even before the newborn arrives. That would cause you less fatigue filled during the post-birth sleeplessness.
- Amazing. The best qualities of both of you, [name of the parents-to-be], condensed into one tiny human! Congrats!
READ ALSO: Long love messages for her
Best baby shower quotes
Have you not yet figured out the best congratulatory note to send to the parents-to-be? Here are some life-saving baby shower quotes, just for you.
- "A child enters your home, and for the next twenty years makes so much noise, you can hardly stand it. The child departs, leaving the house so silent you think you are going mad."
- "9-month forecast: a 'shower' followed by a sunny baby."
- “People who say they sleep like a kids usually don’t have one.”
- “May your baby bring you a lifetime of blessings. Congratulations and well wishes on the new beginnings.”
- “Where did you come from, lovely dear? Out of the everywhere and into here.”
- “The baby is almost here! What could be more wonderful than this? We are looking forward to meeting the newest member of the family.”
- "Every new baby is a bundle of joy. It's the best gift ever, be it a boy or a girl."
- "First, your new kid will make your heart bigger, and then it will take up all the space for itself only."
- Someone special, someone dear, someone new to love is here.
- “Congrats on your baby shower and welcome to parenthood, the most wonderful hood to ever go through!”
Lovely wishes for baby
Similar to baby shower greetings and congratulations, baby messages, wishes can come in handy on this occasion. You only need to think of the best wish to send to the parents from the list below.
- Being a new mother can be frightening and scary, I know. I just wanted to let you know that I am here for you. Cheers!
- Welcome to the world (kid's name). May you always be kept safe and snug.
- May your son's future be brighter than the sun's radiant beam, may your little child fulfill all your dreams. Congratulations on your newborn.
- Your new kid makes an adorable addition to an already wonderful family. May her infectious smile make your world seem a little brighter every day.
- May your baby boy bring you much happiness. He is a lucky baby to have such a wonderful mommy and daddy. Cheers on your new arrival!
- To hug and to hold from this day forward. Congratulations on the birth of your new kid!
- Hey boy, your arrival to this world has made the wait worth it! May this life treat you like the little prince you already are! Love you!
- You two deserve every bit of happiness this bundle of joy is going to bring you.
- We wish you a lifetime of happiness with your new little bundle of joy.
- May your kid’s cute smile and laughs, be a spike of happiness in your life’s graph. So happy for you two!
In case you have noticed, baby shower messages are not difficult to create. You only need to choose the right words. The notes are helpful because they prepare the parents-to-be for their new task. However, they should serve their primary purpose, congratulating them, of course. Anyway, good luck with your new arrival!
READ ALSO: 150 touching birthday message to a brother