A few days to the wedding, bride-to-be are often tensed and anxious as they await their being day. Fortunately, the right bridal shower messages can help elevate these worries and anxieties. The good news is that people close to her will go the extra mile to give her one last party as a single lady. It is important to come prepared or send her a sweet message if you won't make it.
Finding the right words to say to a person that is getting married is not always easy. One may wonder if they need to congratulate or advise them on what lies ahead. Either way, it is only polite that your gift to the bride is accompanied by a message of encouragement. If you do not know where to begin, then the following tips will come in handy.
Bridal shower cards
Buying a card may be easy but it is not personal or authentic. If you must, then consider writing a personal note to the bride so that she can know you thought of her. Have you ever wondered about what to write in a bridal shower card? If you are stuck, consider the following examples and model on them.
- Praying for an awesome day for you. I am confident that you will be the most gorgeous girl on that day. Lots of love.
- Congratulations on finding the Mr Right meant for you. All good things are your portion on that special day and a wonderful future for the both of you.
- The big day is finally here and I wish you the very best. Happy long life to you both.
- Our wishes for you is for a colourful big day and a bright future for you two and above all congratulations on finding the handsome husband to be.
- Always here for, and I can’t wait to see you all beautifully dressed on your big day. Lots of love
- Congratulations on locating your beloved. We wish you a stress-free remaining day as you get ready for your big day.
- I know you still have many loose ends to tighten up in the coming few weeks, kindly inform us to lend a hand where we can. Wishing you the best
- I hope you minimize all the stress for the remaining days to look beautiful on your wedding to make the day a memorable one.
- It is our prayer that things will work out for good on your big day.
- We are happy that the most awaited day is finally here, we wish you the very best in your final plans.
- We are ready to assist in any way as the big day draws near. All the best.
- You will surely make the most beautiful bride on that wonderful day. Wish you all the good things in this life. Happy for you.
Bridal shower wishes
If you are the kind of person that gets emotional and sentimental, then a good wish for your girl would be the best idea. Make it sound true and personal. Here are a few pointers.
- I am so excited for you, beautiful.
- Warm wishes are for you, the bride to be.
- These are simply tears of joy, I cry on your bridal shower because I love you so much.
- All the blessings are your portion as you get ready to commit to your beloved.
- Happy wishes to you are what we can offer you at the moment. Be blessed sweetheart.
- Wishing you all the happy emotions, cheers.
- The best wishes go out for you today - your big day and the rest of your life with the both of you.
Funny wedding wishes
If you are the type that wants to keep it cool and light, and you know the two love birds very well, you can simply add some fun in your wedding wishes. However, you may want to watch what you say if you are not very close or if the messages will be read out loud. After all, no one wants embarrassments. Consider these tips.
- This is the moment I am excited to purchase some cutting boards.
- Congratulations on finding your one and only beloved, am gonna miss those dating stories of yours.
- Hope you are receiving all the love in the world and the kitchen details.
- You are better than me right.
- Today marks the end of our bachelor outings, am left all alone.
- I am a little bit jealous of you yet on the other hand very happy.
- I am ready to run for the bouquet, make sure you throw it at me.
- Wish you all the best but keep in mind when it gets tough inside there, I am an escape plan.
- Congratulations. It just dawned on me that you are getting married. But don’t you worry, I will always share those horror dating stories with you.
Lovely wedding sentiments
The best wedding wishes are mostly sentimental, nice and directed to the love birds. Written below are examples of Wedding card sentiments you can adopt:
- Wishing you a long life that is filled with joy, love and happiness
- As you start this awesome journey with your best half, we wish you all the best.
- The coming years be uniquely designed for you that you will be filled with joy and happiness
- Even as you age gracefully together, may this love continue to grow strong and create a strong bond that can never be broken.
- The big day will come only once and we shall forget about it but the love that brought you together should grow immensely forever.
- Much love for you both not just for today but for the life ahead. Happy marriage!
- Congratulations and our wishes go out to you on you today and even after you are happily married.
- Lots of kisses and many hugs for you.
- It is our pleasure to join you two today as you celebrate your big day
- May your future life be filled with fun, joy and happiness.
Bridal shower and wedding wishes can go along way in ensuring that the bride is relaxed. The anxieties that come with her big day can easily disappear with the right sentimental messages. When delivered right, these messages can be soothing and encouraging as they await their big day ahead. If you have been wondering what to write in a wedding card, the above suggestions will get you started. Take note of bridal shower messages that work for your friend.