Ghana’s youngest female DJ, Erica Armah-Bra Bulu Tandoh, popularly known as DJ Switch is 12 years old on December 12, 2019.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
DJ Switch has already made a name for herself after spinning for just two years.
Erica, the only daughter of her parents with four siblings is so eloquent, vocal and confident which puts so much attitude in her works and her energy level is incomparable and limitless.
YEN.com.gh compiles 7 beautiful pictures of the 12-year-old DJ.
1. DJ Switch with a beautiful pose outdoors
2. The 12-year-old DJ flaunting her beauty in a yellow African print
3. DJ Switch beaming with a beautiful smile
4. The young girl in a colourful dress with a dramatic look
5. The youngest DJ in Ghana reading a magazine in a beautiful shot
6. DJ Switch surrounded on every side by nature
7. The young pretty DJ covered in a colourful towel staring straight in the camera
There have been a number of exciting news articles about beautiful Black women lately.
Earlier, YEN.com.gh reported that history was made in 2019 as the crowns of Miss America, Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, and more recently, Miss Universe were worn by four beautiful Black women.
Pageants in a long while have been met with criticism which has made the organisers make some changes in recent years, one of which is the elimination of the swimsuit competition at Miss America among others.
A big and noticeable shift, maybe unintentional, is having four major beauty queens being people of colour, black women.
Hurray! YEN.com.gh has won the ‘Online News Portal of the Year” award at NCA awards 2019. Click here to view the beautiful photos.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Get interactive via our Facebook page.