Actress and producer Kafui Danku is one of Ghana's top personalities in the movie industry as well as a mother of two adorable kids
OUR MANIFESTO: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Award-winning Ghanaian actress and producer Kafui Danku has set tongues wagging after releasing throwback photos of when she was pregnant.
In the ten photos sighted by YEN.com.gh, Kafui Danku dazzles elegantly with her smooth baby bump.
Even though she has already given birth, Kafui Danku might have surely been missing her pregnancy.
This is the second time she has broken the internet with adorable baby bump photos to the admiration of fans and social media users.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you ten new baby bump photos of actress Kafui Danku:
1. Kafui Danku flaunts her pregnant but curvy body in this beautiful photo
2. Fly pregnant girl! Kafui Danku looking adorable with her baby bump
3. The joy of getting pregnant and the reality of becoming a mother feels soothing as Kafui Danku smile in this pretty photo
4. The queen flaunts her prince while in the belly. Kafui slays in her queenly character
5. Indeed, pregnancy looks good on Kafui Danku
6. Kafui is indeed a happy wife and mother
7. No one could ever make pregnancy look so cute like Kafui did in this powerful photo
8. Big tummy, big laugh, Kafui flaunts her bump
9. Even though there is a pain in giving birth, the joy brings peace as Kafui lays peacefully in this photo
10. Pregnant ladies can slay too as Kafui goes elegant in her African print dress
Deducing from the photo, it is evident that Kafui Danku is one of Ghana's celebrities who released the most amazing baby bump photos.
Meanwhile, she was in the news recently after revealing the identity of her second child for the first time on Instagram.
In the photo, Kafui's rapped newly-born son Titan in a white cloth as she helps him firmly, depicting the joy and love she has for the little boy.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.