- Akufo-Addo has shown an amazing trend of fashion in 2019
- The president of Ghana has displayed his breathtaking looks both in and out of Ghana
- YEN.com.gh compiles 5 of those beautiful moments
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
The president of the Republic of Ghana, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo proved he was the king of fashion in Ghana in 2019 by wearing amazing outfits to different occasions both home and abroad.
Earlier during the reign of Akufo-Addo, there used to be criticisms of his choice of clothes but those negative comments have not found any grounds in recent times.
From January to December 2019, many have been left in awe of the powerful looks of the first gentleman of the land.
YEN.com.gh compiles five of those amazing Akufo-Addo moments
1. When Akufo-Addo’s fugu stole the show at Ya Na installation
2. When President Nana Addo stunned Ghana with his Independence Day look
3. During a town hall meeting held in Toronto to Welcome the President Nana Akufo-Addo
4. During an interaction with members of the Ghanaian community resident in Worcester, Massachusetts
5. Nana Akufo-Addo at the #GhanaHouse project in Rome
In crowning the year 2019, YEN.com.gh has compiled a number of interesting listicles. Earlier it was shared that 2019 was labelled the Year of Return to mark 400 years after the first slave ship left Africa.
The Year of Return has received massive patronage from diasporans.
YEN.com.gh compiles a list of 13 tourist sites and great places that must be visited in Ghana.
Hurray! YEN.com.gh has won the ‘Online News Portal of the Year” award at NCA awards 2019. Click here to view the beautiful photos.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Get interactive via our Facebook page.