- It is almost the end of 2019 and most prophets would make their prophesies known during their watch night services gong into 2020
- Most of these prophesies are not pleasant ones to the ear of those that might be named
- 2019 came with it a load of prophesies
- Some were partially fulfilled and most of them nowhere near fulfillment
Two prophets - the founder and Leader of the Glorious Word and Power Ministry International, Prophet Isaac Owusu Bempah and Rev Badu Kobi, founder and Leader of Glorious Wave Church International are waiting to be heard going into 2020.
The fact that the Lord reveals to redeem, could be the only reason why these prophets like to make every prophecy public.
As 2019 comes to an end tomorrow, YEN com.gh takes a look at the prophecies by these prophets and find out the failed and fulfilled ones.
1. Owusu Bempah's prophecy about the death of a former president
According to his descriptions, the former president in question “is very tall, dark and has big eyeballs. He claimed it was not confirmed in the spiritual realms but strong prayers would be able to avert the prophecy.
Many attributed this prophecy to former president John Agyekum Kufour as he is the only ex-president with such features.
The former president is however in good health and hearty and even celebrated his 81st birthday on Sunday, December 8, 2019.
2. Owusu Bempah's death prophecy of a former first lady
Owusu Bempah prophesied that one of Ghana’s first ladies will be buried in 2019 if Ghanaians don’t pray and intercede for the person.
As the year gradually ends, the former first ladies, Nana Konadu Agyemang Rawlings, Theresa Kufuor, Ernestina Naadu Mills and Lordina Mahama are all very much alive.
3. Owusu Bempah's death prophecy of National Chief Imam and Vice President
Rev Owusu Bempah advised Muslims to pray for the national chief Imam and vice president, Dr Bawumia to avert any spirit of death hovering over them.
This particular prophecy generated a lot of controversies as the Muslim youth did not treat the prophecy jokingly.
They stormed one of the branches of Owusu Bempah's church and destroyed some properties.
As we all know both the National Chief Imam and Vice president are still alive.
4. Owusu Bempah's spiritual poison prophecy about Mahama:
In one of his numerous prophesies, Owusu Bempah said he saw some members of the NDC plotting against Mahama, as they subsequently shot him with an arrow which led to his death.
Again, this happens to be an unfulfilled prophecy since Mahama is very much alive.
5. Nana Addo's life linked to the construction of the National Cathedral
Owusu Bempah's prophesied that God had linked the longevity of President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo’s life with the construction of the National Cathedral, thus a successful completion of the cathedral would mean a long life for the President.
6. Owusu Bempah's death prophecy of a prominent chief.
Owusu Bempah said that a prominent chief would lose his life in 2019.
Well, the only prominent chief who died in the year is Asamponhene Nana Kwadwo Afuduo, a sub-chief and war marshal to Asantehene, Otumfuo Osei Tutu II.
The killing of Asamponhene, a prominent sub-chief at the Manhyia Palace came as shock not only to Asanteman but the entire nation.
7. Indiscriminate deaths at the Despite Media Group
Owusu Bempah revealed that Peace FM, a subsidiary of the Despite Group of companies would experience deaths due to some spiritual forces against them.
The company lost one of its veteran broadcasters, Maa Afia Konadu on May 1, 2019.
8.Owusu Bempah's prophecies about Nigeria, Liberia and Cote d’Ivoire
The prophet also had some prophecies which transcended the borders of Ghana:
- Nigeria would lose one of its prominent men.
- Liberia would bury a very prominent and mighty personality if nothing is done to avert it.
- In Cote d’Ivoire, "I saw a prominent personality being laid in state, and the whole country was thrown into a state of mourning," he said. Ivory Coast's DJ Arafat, a well-known singer died in a road accident in Abidjan.
9.Badu Kobi's prophecy about Ghana not winning 2019 AFCON
During his 2018 31st Watch Night service, Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi prophesied that the Black Stars will not win the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.
Ghanaians were kicked out in the round of 16 through a nerve-racking penalty shootout against Tunisia.
10. Contradictory prophecies on the state of the economy
Badu Kobi revealed that 2019 was going to be a very hard time for Ghanaians as the percentage of hardship will increase to 105 percent.
11. 2019 will be a prosperous one for Ghanaians - Owusu Bempah
According to him, “Many people in Ghana are going to laugh. We will see development and progress…Many Ghanaians will laugh as a result of massive development which may lead many others into prison.”
There have been several hysterical comments by a lot of well-meaning Ghanaians on the state of our economy.
While many people have registered their displeasure regarding the current terrain of economic hardship in the country, others say they are content with the state of the economy.
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.