- Footballers who buy the most expensive cars in the world are mostly Premier League stars
- Automobiles ranging from Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, McLaren and Ferrari are among cars mostly used by these football celebrities
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Neymar are not among the top ten players who own flashy cars
Footballers are always being attributed with expensive cars due to the massive amount of money they earn on a weekly basis.
Most of the super fast cars owned by these football celebrities are Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, McLaren and Ferrari.
Surprisingly, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Neymar who are among the top earners in the sport are not in the list.
All of the ten players driving the most expensive cars play in the lucrative English Premier League where they earn pounds.
Stars from Arsenal, Man United, Tottenham and Liverpool sum up the users of flashy automobiles.
10. Nicolas Pepe - Lamborghini Aventador (£271,146)
9. Mohamed Salah - Lamborghini Aventador (£271,146)
8. Sergio Aguero - Lamborghini Aventador (£271,146)
7. Mesut Ozil - Lamborghini Aventador (£271,146)
6. Michy Batshuayi - Rolls Royce Dawn (£275,000)
5. Dele Alli - Rolls Royce Phantom (£360,000)
4. Roberto Firmino - Rolls Royce Phantom (£360,000)
3. Paul Pogba - McLaren P1 (£866,000)
2. Heung-Min Son - Ferrari LaFerrari (£1,150,000)
1. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - Ferrari LaFerrari (£1,150,000)
READ ALSO: N’Golo Kante: Chelsea star drives Mini Cooper of about £20k despite earning £290,000-per-week
Meanwhile, YEN,com.gh had earlier reported that Jordan Hadaway has began his career with Spanish side Real Madrid after he was recently named the world's youngest senior football manager.
The 18-year-old who is a student at Liverpool Hope University will be in charge of young English talents in Britain.
Hadaway will resume school in the morning then take charge of men twice his age at Welsh club Caerwys FC.
In the other news, YEN.com.gh also reported that that David Luiz was being petty with his teammates while they were heading to training on the club bus.
The former Chelsea star was busy tormenting the young players on the bus while they were taking a nap.
Luiz would blocked their nostrils to avoid the players breathe and they would eventually wake up.
Mathew Anim Cudjoe showered with money after Hearts - Kotoko game in Accra | #Yencomgh
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.