Kennedy Asante Osei, the first son of Despite married his sweetheart, Tracy Ameyaw, in a beautiful traditional ceremony.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Hours after the traditional wedding, Kennedy and Tracy's plush ceremony is still in making waves on social media.
Many photos have popped up online but YEN.com.gh has the best 20 photos from the wedding.
1. The bride's look in the morning:
2. The items sent as dowry:
3. The aerial view of the venue:
4. An usher with some of the dowry items:
5. The local bar setup:
6. The envelope containing the dowry money:
7. The expensive gold ring:
8. Time for vows:
9. A gazing look from Kennedy:
10. The first dance:
11. Smiling faces:
12. Another big smile:
13. The bride and her maids:
14. The groom and his 60 strong groomsmen and women:
15. The couple's second look:
16. Happy bridesmaids:
17. The groom with his father and other family members:
18. Ken seems to be saying 'you are the woman of heart':
19. The warm embrace:
20. Look into my eyes:
Meanwhile, the couple is set to hold a white wedding on Saturday, February 15, 2020.
Ahead of the white wedding, pre-wedding photos of Kennedy and Tracy have popped up online.
Ghana’s 1st Female Police Bemoans High Rate of Police Indiscipline | #Yencomgh:
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page