President Nana Akufo-Addo has delivered the 2020 State of the Nation Address (SONA 2020) to Parliament.
The SONA 2020, the fourth of President Akufo-Addo, was held on Thursday, February 20, 2020.
As earlier reported by YEN.com.gh the president's address was boycotted by the Minority in Parliament leaving him to deliver his speech to a one-sided house.
Despite the boycott, there were some very beautiful moments which were captured at the SONA 2020.
Here are some of the best photos from President Akufo-Addo's address.
1. Akufo-Addo seated in the presidential chair:
2. Dr Bawumia also seated in his official chair:
3. Chief Justice Anin Yeboah:
4. Traditional dancers at durbar:
5. Dr Bawumia and his wife, Samira's, arrival:
6. Rawlings and his wife, Nana Konadu's arrival:
7. Rawling, his wife, and Kufuor:
8. Mrs Rawlings chats with Kufuor:
9. The guard of honour:
10. Ministers of the Akufo-Addo government:
11. The forecourt of Parliament:
12. Akufo-Addo with the leadership of Parliament:
13. Akufo-Addo shakes hands with Kufuor:
14. First Lady Rebecca Akufo-Addo:
15. Rawlings and Rebecca:
16. Rebecca and Nana Konadu:
17. Rebecca and Asamoah Gyan:
18. Akufo-Addo and others:
19. Samira with Rebecca and her husband:
20. Samira, Rebecca, and Akosua Frema:
21. Female NPP MPs:
22. Akufo-Addo with security chiefs:
23. Kennedy Agyapong:
Yenkasa: I will buy my wife a Rolls Royce on Val's Day: Ghanaian man hints | #Yencomgh:
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page